CL and A318 Steep Approaches

jd_jay

Dear sirs, please take my report with a pinch of salt as one of them maybe more clarification than a bug.

1: When using the British PF, when the "Flaps Zero" is called on take off, it is said in the standard voice rather than British.

2: I have done 2 steep approaches into london city and had the same results, please could you confirm what the correct automated operation is for this regarding this and getting "no blues", twice the checklist stalled and i had to skip items for the following reasons, firstly should the PF automatically select "Spoilers Full" or is this for me to do before the checklist has started. Normally never get a problem with "spoilers armed" and secondly this has made the checklist stall at "landing memo".

Thank you for your time.

Dear sirs, please take my report with a pinch of salt as one of them maybe more clarification than a bug.

1: When using the British PF, when the "Flaps Zero" is called on take off, it is said in the standard voice rather than British.

Same here with French PF : When the "Flaps zero" is called --> Default voice.

Regards.

Select a different PF voice and then British PF again - problem should be solved with this (it's because of the hotfix)!

You are the Man :-)

Solve the problem in my side (French PM)

Thank you Cpt Oveur !!!

Regards.

Christophe.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

regarding the "voice set". Sorry we should have stated that after installation of the hotfix: Please run the Configurator again...... First select STANDARD PF e. g. the system is set back to the original configuration and after that select again your choice of voice set. This procedure solves the problem with the other voice sets using the FLAPS ZERO call from the Standard set.

On the steep approach issue with the A318 we are still working......please be patient for the time being.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi,

regarding the "voice set". Sorry we should have stated that after installation of the hotfix: Please run the Configurator again...... First select STANDARD PF e. g. the system is set back to the original configuration and after that select again your choice of voice set. This procedure solves the problem with the other voice sets using the FLAPS ZERO call from the Standard set.

On the steep approach issue with the A318 we are still working......please be patient for the time being.

Regards,

Hanse

Thank you Hanse, waiting patiently.

• 3 weeks later...

Problem is solved with SP1 e. g. Checklist and Copilot functions are working properly during STEEP APPROACH.....

Thank you very much for your time in fixing this, much appreciated. looking forward to trying it out.

Archived