A personal note from the Project Manager

Yes. So do I and probably all of airbus lovers do as well. This product deserves a 10+ from every outlook. Well done Aerosoft!

An excellent plane.

Yes papelin a lot of stuff to learn to...love the fact it come with "crew system" and RAAS , the exterior is really a Top Notch work with High quality.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, too, have got to thank Aerosoft for the A318/319. I have been flying it a lot and it just blows me away with all the systems, especially the non-weather engine dependent weather radar. It works as it should and I even have to be careful of excessive ground reflections while operating in manual mode! Very realistic, indeed.

So again - thank you to Project Manager Mathijs, the Development Team, Beta Testers, and the entire Aerosoft staff that worked day and night to bring this add-on into our hands.

• 3 weeks later...

I must also express my sincere gratitude to the Aerosoft team for delivering on promises made, and for doing so in grand style.

As one of the hopeful punters who dropped a hundred dollars a few years back for the purchase of a much-touted FS9 Airbus that was to be produced by an outfit called Airsimmer, only to watch the entire project go belly-up, it is immensely gratifying to finally run into an outfit that talks the talk AND walks the walk, to ultimately field a highly accurate Airbus rendition that would get the nod of approval from all but the most detail-oriented real-world Airbus pilots and engineers.

I raise a toast to Aerosoft. From here on out, I will remain a loyal customer for ALL Aerosoft flight sim products, ranging from the spectacular scenery offerings, to this ground-breaking sim replication of the Airbus family, in all its intricate fly-by-wire glory.

Thanks to the Aeroft Team. I know, it´s sometimes hard to keep being friendly in the forum =).

You are doing your job very well and you are deliverig great products.

I do manage a private clinic with 12 employees. I do know how enthousiasm and personal engagement can work out. I do know what it means to spend hours and hours bending over issues to solve and still have to fight the mistakes and errors.

I do appreciate the work that is done by your Team because you help me relax and enjoy my time-not-working. Kompliments ! That is not an easy job

Archived