New updated StepbyStep Guide

Hanse

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just finished an updated version of the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide. This versions contains a lot of changes and additional information based on input from our beta testers, a RW-pilot as well as from Jeroen. So please download it and delete the version which was part of the A318/319 installation.

If you experience any problems with the A318/319: Always try the tutorial flights from this version of StepbyStep Guide first and then tell us which number of the SOP/Checklists did not work as explained or at which number your problems started. That makes it much easier for us to identify the problem and to support you. Thanks.

Regards,

Hanse

Vol6-StepbyStep EN 1-03 2014-09-25.pdf

Vol6-StepbyStep DE 1-10 2014-09-25.pdf

Thanks for this. I think there's still an error in step 48 where you set the radio freqs. It says the Innsbruck ATIS frequency is 126.020, whereas actually it's 126.025

Only a minor thing, but it might confused someone later :)

Thanks, Hanse, for your work setting this guide up. I do believe there are a couple of errors in step #59, regarding the trim setting for takeoff. First, you are using the graphic for the A320 which is somewhat different than the A319. Secondly I believe that the trim settings should be based on the Takeoff weight CG, not the ZFWCG as stated. The difference is going to result in most settings being for nose-down trim rather than nose-up for most common takeoff weights.

Not related to your guide, but this is a problem with the Fuel Planner also which uses ZFWCG rather than TOWCG.

Bob

Hi,

I would like to know, which pagdes have been changed, when you nrelease a new manual update. So I don´t need to print the whole manual again. Is that possible? It costs a lot of paper and printer toner/ink. Thank you very much.

Regards

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Peter,

this is not so easy. On the first page is stated what has been changed. But that does not mean you only can print those pages mentioned. If I add a new line to the checklist this means that all the numbers of the following pages are changed..... so just printing the one page on which the line has been added does not solve the problem..... Just some thoughts you have to think about.....

Regards,

Hanse

Archived