New Navigraph d/load for A318/319

bursco

Have downloaded the new Navigraph for A318/319 and it only installed Navdatpro in Airbus_Fallback folder.

Airbus cannot find Navigraph when loading - because of wrong line in a ini file. Is the Navigraph for the A320X compatible with A318/319 because I wanted to use navigraph and altered the line in the NavData.ini file and sent it to the Navigraph folder for the A320, and had no load error.

Nice Plane -

DMB

Why not simply us ethe NavDataPro files that come with the Airbus? They're AIRAC 1410, so absolutly current and in fact 100% the same data used by most airlines in the world!

Have downloaded the new Navigraph for A318/319 and it only installed Navdatpro in Airbus_Fallback folder.

Airbus cannot find Navigraph when loading - because of wrong line in a ini file. Is the Navigraph for the A320X compatible with A318/319 because I wanted to use navigraph and altered the line in the NavData.ini file and sent it to the Navigraph folder for the A320, and had no load error.

Nice Plane -

DMB

Hello,

You can use the Navigraph data if you want but you have to do as follow :

[You may need the airbus X extended already installed]

- Execute the airac 1410 for airbus x extended 1.15 or above

- Copy the folder Navigraph --> \\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus X Extended

- Paste the Folder Navigraph --> \\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback

Don't forget to select Navigraph on the Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator....

Regards.

Christophe.

@EMI

We have been given the choice of navdata to use and I wish to use Navigraph.

My first post states that the new Navigraph A318 download does not install Navigraph only NDpro

Just to be clear. The installation of the A318-319 includes the installation of the NavdataPro package. The just released Navigraph data installer for the aircraft has an error that will cause it to overwrite the data in the NavdataPro subdirectory, rather than creating and loading a Navigraph subfolder. I have put a note on the Navigraph forum that this is occurring and would expect it to be fixed very soon.

DJ

I see by a new post from the Navigraph folks, that they say they configured the A 318/319 Airac from Aerosoft specs and they are waiting to hear from Aerosoft to see what steps to take to correct the problem.

Since it's still obviously not working properly, any idea when you both can get together and straighten this little problem out?

Jack Fentress

Hello,

You can use the Navigraph data if you want but you have to do as follow :

[You may need the airbus X extended already installed]

- Execute the airac 1410 for airbus x extended 1.15 or above

- Copy the folder Navigraph --> \\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus X Extended

- Paste the Folder Navigraph --> \\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback

Don't forget to select Navigraph on the Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator....

Regards.

Christophe.

"

Genius!!!!!

Worked 100%.

Christophe................

Doesn't work for me. What are you using to create your flight plan? How are you loading the flight plan? As a xxxxx01 or what? Are you using the Flight plan converter that worked so well for A 320/21?

I'm using Flight Sim Commander, which works extremely well with all other aircraft. Generally, I make a flight plan without sid/star and save it to Airbus X only, then save and convert it to a company route. I can add sids or stars as necessary at that point. Has always worked just fine on the A 320/321.

I had assumed that the 318/319 would function much the same, but for some reason apparently not.

Jack

As it turns out, Navigraph has just released a revision 2 for the 318/319. It's a manual install only at the moment.

However, I still can't get the flight plans to be recognized.

Mathijs, do you know if the flight plan converter may be the culprit here and is not recognizing the 318/319? Everything else seems to have been fixed or adjusted.

Jack

Christophe................

Doesn't work for me. What are you using to create your flight plan? How are you loading the flight plan? As a xxxxx01 or what? Are you using the Flight plan converter that worked so well for A 320/21?

I'm using Flight Sim Commander, which works extremely well with all other aircraft. Generally, I make a flight plan without sid/star and save it to Airbus X only, then save and convert it to a company route. I can add sids or stars as necessary at that point. Has always worked just fine on the A 320/321.

I had assumed that the 318/319 would function much the same, but for some reason apparently not.

Jack

Hello Jack,

I use PFPX for creating flights plan (without SID and STAR),

Then, I export my flights plan to Airbus extended (A320/21) included in the PFPX option.

Then I go to the folder //my documents//Aerosoft//aerosoftairbusextended/Flightplans, I copy the xxxxxxxx01.flp (created by PFPX) and paste it on the folder //my documents/Aerosoft/Airbus/FlightPlans.

Then i start FSX and fly ;-)

Works fine this way.... But unfortunately, i don't use FSC, so I'am not able to help you...Sorry.

Good luck.

Christophe.

Christophe.......

Thanks for that.

I've deleted everything and reinstalled with Anti Virus and Firewall turned off. Everything installed OK and cleanly, but the problem remains that the FMS does not recognize the ftp files in the Converter and that includes the four that were loaded with the aircraft.

I don't know who originally created the converter (a fine job though), but if someone knows, maybe he can be contacted to see if it can be adjusted to include the 318/319. That seems to be the problem, at least from what I figure, although I'm no developer. Far from it. Everything else seems to have been corrected.

Post answered? Since I still get the " not in database" error I don't think so.

As far as I can tell, I've done everything necessary to have things work, So maybe I overlooked something. I'll keep looking.

Surely, someone in the Aerosoft shop can find an answer to this.

Jack

• Aerosoft

Post answered? Since I still get the " not in database" error I don't think so.

As far as I can tell, I've done everything necessary to have things work, So maybe I overlooked something. I'll keep looking.

Surely, someone in the Aerosoft shop can find an answer to this.

Jack

The question of the original poster was replied to and solved.

Archived