Fuel / Load issues INIT LOADSHEET

cgentil

• 5 weeks later...

How come this has to be so different (complicated) compared to how it used to work with older versions. Kind of a pain. I know we are trying to simulate realism here but its a simulator and some things could be more user friendly when trying to get airborne.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but looking into the various comments on this subject I think the main problem / difference to previous versions (like the Airbus X) is that you have to generate a loadsheet e. g. after making your settings have to push GENERATE LOADSHEET before exiting the fuel planner. A red "LOADSHEET" in the MCDU LOAD/FUEL menu means that there is no loadsheet generated / available for this type of plane......

Regards,

Rolf

Alright, so did exactly as Hanse mentioned, Fuel Planner set for a flight KLAS to KSFO for a A321. Fuel calculated was 15,496 lbs. In the Airbus, I set the weights on the co-pilot CDU. Inputted the fuel (wt), hit INIT LOADSHEET and it turns green. BUT, the fuel wt reverts to 7.02 (lbs or Kg) Not sure?? the fuel on the upper center MFD shows FOB: 19060 kg. It does not change, I changed the units to lbs in the fuel planner and still does not change in the aircraft. It does not work.

• Deputy Sheriffs

First, the Airbus itself and this includes both MCDUs do not work with lbs - just kgs. So if you want to use this function e.g. to automatically load and distribute pax, cargo and fuel as well as checking the max. weight, then you have to use kg. Otherwise you have to manually load the aicraft using the FSX function.

Checklist function requires the pre-loading of one of the predefined 4 aircraft states.

Regards,

Rolf

I just got the A319 and A318 simulator from Aerosoft and the load sheet is giving me the most problems. I have the fuel planner up and when I say generate load sheet nothing happens. I have the automatic button checked. I then go to the right MCDU and the load sheet int is white not green.

• Aerosoft

I just got the A319 and A318 simulator from Aerosoft and the load sheet is giving me the most problems. I have the fuel planner up and when I say generate load sheet nothing happens. I have the automatic button checked. I then go to the right MCDU and the load sheet int is white not green.

Are you 100% sure the aircraft you select in the loader is the same as in the simulator?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Chris, please explain the whole procedure you are using in much more details: Try the following and please confirm that your problems are still existing:

• Open the FUIEL PLANNER and set it to the A318 / or A319
  • Make all the necessary settings required for your flight
  • Push "GENERATE LOADSHEET" (leave "Autload with Aircraft" unticked)
  • Close the FUELPLANNER
  • Start FSX and load a flight with the A318 or A319.
  • Select the TURNAROUND aircraft state
  • Open the MCDU 2 LOAD/FUEL menu
  • Push INIT LOADSHEET

If it is not working properly according to the a. m. procedure then please send us a screenshot of the LOAD/FUEL menu after you initiated the loadsheet. More details to the whole functionality you will find also find the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide in chapter 4.7

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone.

This solved my problem with INIT LOADSHEET. You have to change your user account name and user folder name to correct one, i mean WITHOUT any special letters (Cyrillic, Greek, or any national characters, such as Polish ą, ę. phones etc.). When you change that, the problem should be resolved.

Best regards.

Archived