Fuel / Load issues INIT LOADSHEET

cgentil

• Deputy Sheriffs

Make sure that in the fuelplanner you've choosen the correct aircraft. Choosing an A318 in the fuelplanner and trying to load the loadsheet into an A319 gives exactly the result you see. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Having the same issue with the A319 Austrian livery. I am definitely using the correct loadsheet for the A319 on the fuel planner.

As this is not a standard livery, it is either a problem with this livery or you made an error while installing it.

Still happens with an official livery. After clicking 'Load Instant' the fuel sets correctly then after 5 seconds it resets to 100% fuel load.

Sounds like you are parked at parking position with automatic refueling. Try to put the aircraft to another stand/parking

Sounds like you are parked at parking position with automatic refueling. Try to put the aircraft to another stand/parking

I think it may well be this. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Can you switch this off from happening?

Could be what Mladen is saying I'm not seeing other reason, it happened with me too, and was parked on auto refuel park. Please check out at other position.

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

Can you switch this off from happening?

This is coded in the airport's AFCAD file (Parking Type: FUEL) and to modify this you need a program like AFX (payware) or ADE (freeware)

I run the simulator, choose the "Aerosoft Airbus A319-112 CFM Lufthansa D-AIBA", choose LOWI active runway (defolt), set in the right MCDU cold dark start Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe choose "A319-124 pax", enter the ICAO and other values, click "Generate Loadsheet" and "Exit". Then in the right MCDU in the section "LOAD/FUEL" and click "INIT LOADSHEET" and the inscription becomes red! What am I doing wrong?

Hi, I do more or less like you but when i generate the loadsheetFSX is closed. Firsti open the fuel planner select all data and then generate loadsheet, Exit, then i launch FSX , coldanddark power the plane MCDU(Right) and clicking on INIT LOADSHEET all is like it should

• 1 month later...

Hello. Yesterday i instaled new A320/321 and each time i try to "click" loadsheet it change the color to the red, and nothing more is changing in MCDU. Will be greatfull for the help.

Greetings. Rafal

• Deputy Sheriffs

Make sure that you have choosen in the fuelplanner the same aircraft type you load in FSX. E.g. choosing the A318 in the fuelplaner and loading the A320 in FSX will give exactly what you crurrently see.

Archived