Airbus318/319 Aerosoft

• Deputy Sheriffs

Flightplans are stored under this path:

\my documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans

Make sure that in the export screen of PFPX it points to this folder

Hi

I am having the same issue with the new A318/A319 as the Aerosoft folder export defaults to the A320/A321 folder (which is in a slightly different folder path: \My Documents\Aerosoft\AirbusExtended\FlightPlans?)

How can I change PFPX to 'point' to the A319/A318 folder please?

When route is done click <Export>.

In the export window that appears click the 'Airbus Extended' line to high light it.

Then click <Browse> at the top of the window and select the new export location.

Then click Save.

Job Done

Yeh, that works but is a bit long winded if you switch between the 2 all the time.

Is there a plan to update PFPX to support both versions of the Aerosoft's own Airbus?

True but what if or for those how decide not to update to the new airbus? I know some are currently using the 1st generation airbus now and note the extended. I thought with the latest update a new field would have been created. As it stands i'm manually copy/pasting the fltpln in to the appropriate folder for the A318/19.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After installing the 1.21v of airbus, I don't have the same file structure as the extended x. I have to manually copy the flight plan over to the new location. AN option to add another destination in PFPX would be appreciated. Is there an easier workaround for this if one has both airbus installed?

Archived