A-10 install problem

Kimberly

Hi there,

I have the same problem as Captain Canary,

"When I select the A10 evrything is fine until I hit 'fly now'. The programme won't progress beyond the 'front end' screen - with the window 'loading scenery objects'. It sits for a few minutes at 0% then the Windows 'Report Error' message appears. When I hit don't send the system restarts FS2004 automatically - restarting the cycle if I select the A10 - all other aircraft work without any problems."

The system runs other addons like wings of power and C-130 Hercules, I noticed in one of the post it said there was a problem runing A-10 after Captain Sim, which is one of the C-130 simulation.

Is there anything that can be done to overcome this conflict?

A Bit frustrated!!

Kim

Hello Kim,

Did you load FS9 then the default flight and then the A-10, it cannot be flown after certain Capt Sim planes have been loaded. Can you try loading the A-10 flight please, also can you check your Modules folder for the TrafficInfo.DLL .