---> Black Screen and Side Stick not working <---

Joshua Che.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, ELLCYQU said:

I have P3D installed in the default "programs(x86") drive.. Not sure if that matters, or is it better to install it to the c: root drive?

If you have it installed in "Programs (x86)" you must not forget to start always everything that's even remotely connected to flight sim as administrator. With installing to any other location (e.g. C:\P3D\) this is not necessary at all.

Got the Buses working!  Turns out I was missing the last p3d V2.5 hotfix... Installed it, got Simconnect to install.. Had uninstalled the Airbuses, and re-installed them after updating p3d... Now the real learning begins!!! 

Thank you for all your help.. Tutorial, here I come!

Ed

I also have this problem too...

I installed AirbusX v1.31 on P3D v3.1. When I try to install SimConnect, a windows appears saying "The specified account already exists".

I tried running P3D on administrator : the same.

Please login to display this image.

• 1 year later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, martialblaizot said:

does anyone have any other suggestions?

Yes, the AS Airbus is not compatible with v4. So installing an v3 version will never work.

A new Airbus is being developed for V4 which will be available next year. Just go over to the Airbus preview forum for more information. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have p3d v4, and i have the same problem. The displays are black, except the PFD. The fmcs, sidestick, throttle don't work I've reinstalled aerosoft airbus x extended many times, with my antivirus disabled, and with restarting. Many people have it working with v4. Can you please help me since its not working. 

• Aerosoft
48 minutes ago, Captainali747 said:

Many people have it working with v4. Can you please help me since its not working. 

If they say they got it working they are using a stolen copy of our beta because our 32 bit code will NEVER work in 64 bit P3d V4. Simply impossible. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

It doesn't work in P3Dv4, otherwise you wouldn't write in this topic ;)

In case you saw my previous answer, I was of course wrong as I totally oversaw that you were talking about P3Dv4. 

The current Aerosoft Airbus is not compatible with P3Dv4. There is no SimConnect problem. There is an architectural problem (32bit vs 64bit). The current 32bit bus simply doesn't work in the 64bit environment of P3Dv4. 

That's what Mathijs also told you. 

You have to wait for the update which îs în the making. For more details on that please refer to its preview topic:

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, Captainali747 said:

ok, thanks :)

but when will the compatible version with p3d v4 be released 

Mathijs told you already, that it will be released 2018. Check the linked preview topic and follow it. When there are more news, you will find them there.

Archived