----> A318/319 Crashing on exit, combination topic (probably solved)

cloudswimmer

Hello,

Just to say, when I close fsx after using A320/321, FSX crashes aswell.

I am unable to close fsx in a normal manner.

I am using Win 7. 64bit

Windowed mode

highmem fix

rex

orbix

ivao

fsc

non multi player

only with the airbus it happens

Greetz,

Carlo

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good day,

I am having the same problems. It does not matter how you try to shut down fsx I get the box telling me that MSF has stopped working and gives me the option of checking on line and closing the program or just closing the program.

When I check the problem details it tells me that the problem event name is BEX, the application name is fsx.exe and the fault module name is Bell_206B.DLL_unloaded. It should be noted that the Bell206 was the last shutdown error code, every time it shuts down it picks a different DEFAULT aircraft DLL and always finishes with the _unloaded.

I have checked these problem events on the MS trouble shooter but as soon as you mention BEX there are hundreds of possibilities and non seem to involve fsx.

Can anyone help please? I can live with it because when I exit fsx I have finished for the session, but it is annoying to say the least.

Thanks

Mike 

• 4 weeks later...

Good day all,

Further to my post above(#202).

After researching various forums plus reading all 9 pages of this one I decided I would delete both FSUIPC (free edition) and the d3d9.dll from my system.

Lo and behold, no more "MSF has stopped working" notifications when I exit fsx after flying the A320.

No idea which one of the two was causing the problem but, so far, I can manage without either of them so I will wait until the need arises to find out.

Hope this helps someone.

Mike

Hi All,

Further to my 2 posts above,

I have just started a flight with my "no longer crashing on exit" A320 and thought I would check if the webserver MCDU to my Nexus 7 would still not work(see my post under L/H MCDU web interface) So I ticked the airbus x connect extended and ticked the web box in the Configurator. Still no animation on the MCDU, so decided to exit the flight and shut down the FS. Crash on exit is back???

Not sure whether it is the tick in the connect extended or the tick in the configurator. Will test both and get back.

Cheers

Mike 

Archived