A318-319 Poor frame rates

starseed

I have read many of the topics and want to say I have a top of the line system and have always got great frames on all my aircraft.

Along with running weather and full scenery with PMDG or CS or QW all get above 25 to 35 fps some times higher. I loaded the A318-319

after I purchased it yesterday and it is barely getting 10 to 15 this is very poor. I believe Aerosoft needs to address this issue soon.

There are many people experiencing the same thing. A320-321 gets great frames which makes flying it fun- a319 Not.......

I have tried turning off all 3rd party programs no help. I call 2 of my pilot friends same issue . Something must be done an update or re-writing some of the programing sounds like it would help. Please give me a solution.

Same for me ... when flying the AirbusX A320 i'm getting round about 30-35 fps .... same Situation with the A319 its only 14-19 FPS.

I'm using P3D V2.3 on a i7-3770 with Nvidia GTX780 ....

Archived