Spot View Problem.

Faith

Hi,
Just loaded new bird 318. But having kind of view problem with just 318 but not AXE320

When i slect 318 model comes as so far like i did zoom out. I dont have this problem with any of other aircraft but 318.

Here is some screenshots;

vg1mcw.png

15ria91.png

+ My FPS is on the floor. Whn i go vew from cocpit view to spot view aircraft looks all red for a while and my FPS from outside is goes 6 :(
I dont have any problems with other aircraft specailly dont have with AXE320 but with 318.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

Just loaded new bird 318. But having kind of view problem with just 318 but not AXE320

When i slect 318 model comes as so far like i did zoom out. I dont have this problem with any of other aircraft but 318.

Here is some screenshots;

So you do not have these issues with the A319?

The fact it is zoomed out in the aircraft selection screen is a result of the lighting system we use. I am not sure what your second image indicates as your zoom factor is not shown.

So you do not have these issues with the A319?

The fact it is zoomed out in the aircraft selection screen is a result of the lighting system we use. I am not sure what your second image indicates as your zoom factor is not shown.

I have this problem with new bird 318/319 but not with old bird AXE320/321. here is normal photo of spot view from AXE320

2gwgv9j.png

qya8g3.png

Problem is normal sim spot view and model view at fsx start page looks like i made zoom out. and FPS is really low come down at 6fps sometimes and sim so slow from spot view. I have a good system and i dont have any problems with other aircrafts also i am having good fps with old AXE.

System :

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)

2GB GTX560 256bit Video Card

Memory: 8192MB RAM

256GB SSD

Page File: 4515MB used, 11806MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Your images seem to indicate a rather tweaked FSX. What is changed?

And what weather add-on you use?

I use ASky Next latest with SP1 and i just use SweetFX.I also disabled it. But result is same.

I had the same "issue", except that it's easily curable. It is not a zoom issue, but a camera distance issue. As was mentioned in a previous post, to move the camera closer to the aircraft press and hold "Ctrl" + "-".

I had the same "issue", except that it's easily curable. It is not a zoom issue, but a camera distance issue. As was mentioned in a previous post, to move the camera closer to the aircraft press and hold "Ctrl" + "-".

For start screen yes i can change camera view closer. What i am talking is SEEMS like camera zoom out in sim.

Mathijs Kok

Okay and can you show the zoom factor on those images? Like this:

I just turned from my clean FSX backup. Here screenshoup with view info. But there is no Zoom info with this bird at spot view :(

169gwhv.png

122hp44.png

ANYWAY NO PROBLEM. I will use like this this nice bird :)

well sorry I have no way to check it out as I don´t have the plane, but it could look like a problem I have seen before another place..

ps to show the spot zoom on a picture you have to press + once and minus once and take the picture.. then it´s shown

Same here. I have not installed any wx program, FSX clean install. The ac looks far and strange if i zoom in...the A320 wass OK.

BTW, fantastic product, really impressive.

Thanks, Aerosoft team.

Miquel.

The radius of the model is actually set quite high (44).

For an A319, a value of ~18-20 would be more appropriate, unless of course Aerosoft have a need for such a large radius.

In the following shot I have set the model radius to 20:

fReurA.png

Ok fine no need for futher say they have the problem, only if you think it´s importan info that we havent seen.. The solution might be as I was thinking but can´t test it so i don´t give futher info as it also have to be tweaked only Brian Doney so far can tell what he did..

• Aerosoft

The radius of the model is actually set quite high (44).

For an A319, a value of ~18-20 would be more appropriate, unless of course Aerosoft have a need for such a large radius.

In the following shot I have set the model radius to 20:

The radius needs to be bigger so the lighting polygons can be placed. We feel getting the lights to work as they do is more important then the zoom factor here.

The radius needs to be bigger so the lighting polygons can be placed. We feel getting the lights to work as they do is more important then the zoom factor here.

Understood, and this is exactly why I didn't post any instructions. :dumb_me_s:

Please check PM when you have a moment.

it makes to hole external view really unfancy. as mentioned by gerry. it feels like the scenery is hitting the aircraft...it really doesnt look good.

It is important as when you zoom to the aircraft in spot view it makes the scenery look like it's hitting you in the face. It reminds me of FSX before sp1 and sp2

it makes to hole external view really unfancy. as mentioned by gerry. it feels like the scenery is hitting the aircraft...it really doesnt look good.

Are you Guys also seeing blurry terrain textures in spot view ??

Archived