Liveries for the Updated Model (A320/A321)

ColH

I know it is early days, but is it known yet what liveries the updated A320/A321 will be shipped with?. As there is a wide choice of additional textures available, it would make sense to have the minimum for the download, and boxed versions, so that people could choose the liveries that they intend to fly with. Regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't think that that is already decided. But why does it matter if you have tons of liveries already available?

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

Hi Tom. It matters because I don't want to have lots of planes in my "hangar" that I do not fly, or the liveries are out of date. I fly only perhaps three or four airline liveries, but have far more that never get used, and it is a lot of work to remove them, and reconfigure the aircraft config file. Why not just supply each type in, say, Airbus House livery, and then we can select which others to install. It would also be a smaller file to download to start with. Developers like PMDG and Wilco do this, and it works well. Just trying to help. Regards.

Archived