Cenario Disappeared

Can only be a joke, just install the scenario in Europe, after more than three hours waiting, I opened the game and everything was out there when I returned and the scene was gone, I went into additional content and where it seemed he was no longer installed. I think I screwed up was better to have bought the dvds.

Hello,

ok, STEAM Version of X-Plane 10. Thank you for posting here again.

What OS? Windows, MAC....?

I have checked it here with Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 and it worked fine with the guide in the FAQ List (Point 2).

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/83728-faq-x-plane-10-steam-version/

Do you have an antivir program running? In some cases there are problems....

The continents are very big (all about 60 GB).

So depending of the internet access and the antivir it can take a long time to download.

Greets Heinz

Thanks for the reply, by the way is my sitema 64bt windows seven. But do not think you understood my place: I'm not complaining size or time to download, the fact is that after installing the selected scenario was that the "europe" he just disappeared. I start xplane, tested everything normal when I open the scene again was gone. This is the question !!! already checked the folder: Global Scenery / and has nothing.

Hello,

that is very strange. I cannot duplicate the problem here.

That is why i ask for an antivir program....

If you have installed the continent Europe and all is normal as you say, and after a time (new start of X-Plane 10 or open the scene again) the files are gone away, than there is may be a hardware problem?

But in the X-Plane 10 Main folder there is a Log.txt. Please delete it.

Than install the europe continent with STEAM again. When the installation is complete, than start X-Plane 10, test a little bit and close X-Plane with the Menu File - Close.

This new Log.txt post here as attached file....

And: may be a check or update of the X-Plane 10 files is an idea:

You can do it with STEAM. See FAQ List Point 8 (Verify integrity of game cache).

Greets Heinz

Archived