Automatic checklist / system reset after some time

Artus407

Hi all,

don't know how to explain it but will try:

i start cold and dark with the LH319.

Germany voicesets for both.

Automatic checklists start but after some time e.g. speed and heading knobs reset (pushed them after starting the checklists) and the left mcdu resets to the "A319-112" screen.

From that point on the left MCDU is no more reacting when clicking on it. i was entering the route from loww to egff and cannot even go to the f-plan page..

This is really strange. altitude etc. knobs are working

The checklist options on the right MCDU are also resetted to grey but i can activate them again and chcklist continous where it stopped but left MCDU still "death"

Any idea gentleman ?

Thanks,

Carsten

Hi Emi,

not at all. What works is when i enter performance date etc. and the route before starting the automatic checklists. right now i am climbing out of LOWW and everything is working is it was expected. but entering flightplan with parallel working automatic checklist seems to have an issue i do not understand.

Ok, I will ask our testers to confirm this. Right now it is working for thousands though, so I don't expect it to be a bug in the Airbus, but rather something special to your system.
But to be 101% sure I'll put some Beta Testers on this.

ok update. just paused p3d to answer you and after going back the flightplan was deleted from the mcdu i cannot click anymore on the left mcdu and checklists don't work to again......

Altitude is still set correctly and speed and heading knobs are pushed... that's really strange

it's getting better and better

now i can load any aircraft i want, set panel state to cold and dark or whatever but cannot click anything on the left mcdu

all other clickspots also the right mcdu work...

i will do a complete reinstall and see what will happen

short update:

i deletet the first installation run ccleaner and manually removed all folders left.

Then reinstalled and did a flight without automatic ckecklist and on with from EGHI to EGFF. so far so good.

No idea what caused the issues but it seems to run fine now.

Thanks for your help, case closed, i hope ;-)

I got problem with the checklist as well. It just doesnt start when i press the cockpit prep. checklist. However, when i am pushing back it suddenly starts with the after start checklist?!

Archived