Dornier Do-27

marick626

• Aerosoft

Because in FSX those numbers on the runway will be crystal clear, LOL :lol:

Great shots, looking forward to this one!

and because the wing will shade part of the fuselage in that last shot. That is really a feature that is forgotten a lot but it makes a huge difference in lighter coloroured aircraft.

@Michael

It will be crystal clear in FS2004 as well. What you see here is the unedited aerial photo on which the scenery is built. Currently the Designer is working on it (painting lines, numbers etc.), and in the end it will look the way MAF does.

@Mathijs

I agree; I ticked "aircraft casts shadow on itself" and the effect makes a huge difference!

But more important ... when it's going to be released?

Give the guys the time they need to perfect this bird. It is well worth waiting another few weeks or months. The Saab Safir was worth the waiting, so the Dornier will be it for sure.

... jeez, what a pleasure to go on a camping trip across the great US of A ... in a Do-27 ... 8)

Well Urs I was only refering to the post of Matthijs from september 20

Release. I will try to get some more info.

So stop this magical thinking about giving people time to create..I'm asking the publisher to elaborate on his own words...

All the best,

Rob

BTW the Saab is great indeed! But still a softwareproduct with little glitches which has been updated recently. So a perfect product is not achievable at once how many hours you spend on it. Think about the Piper Cheyenne..

• Aerosoft
But more important ... when it's going to be released? Matthijs you said you gonna shed some light on this issue...

Yep, but I just do not have any more information. Digital Avaition has the point of view that it will be released when it is done. When I got the last beta I heard they would be very close to release, but that is the last information I got.