Dornier Do-27

marick626

Any updates on this bird? its been about a month since its first public appearance.

I can't wait either. This plane has been on my wishlist for a very long time now.

I already collecte a huge amount of pictures as inspiration for a few reapints.

Hello,

a few more pictures from the great Do-27:

do27arv2.jpg

do277tc9.jpg

do272br4.jpg

do275dn0.jpg

Look at the window and the VSI :)

do274oh7.jpg

do2710uh9.jpg

do2714li4.jpg

do2715vj4.jpg

do2711cs9.jpg

do2712dx7.jpg

do278uq9.jpg

do2713yy6.jpg

do2716fi4.jpg

do2717dz5.jpg

The Do-27 is definitely the best aircraft I've ever seen for FS2004!

Greetings

Tim

People, you MUST also check out the scenery that Sar71 linked too. It's a lovely little gem, ideal for something like the Super Cub of indeed the Do-27. The area covered is very small, but exquisitely done 8). "Style-wise", it reminds me very much of the "Britanny"-scenery.

A few more screenshots for you here that I took around 2 weeks ago before I left on holiday (so I may be a little behind on the product updates :wink: ).

http://www.screenshotartist.co.uk/DA_DO27.htm

http://www.screenshotartist.co.uk/DA_DO27_02.htm

She's a little beauty :D

I wouldn't expect to get a product release date to avoid the issues experienced by the Cheyenne.

People, you MUST also check out the scenery that Sar71 linked too. It's a lovely little gem, ideal for something like the Super Cub of indeed the Do-27. The area covered is very small, but exquisitely done 8). "Style-wise", it reminds me very much of the "Britanny"-scenery.

I did do that a long time back, but i want happy with the merge between default and the VFR stuff. very ugly. Something that i have always liked about the stuff Aerosoft produces/sells.

• 3 weeks later...