Update price and bundle released :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as all the product pages are ready. If you want a time it will be available I would say 6 hours from now, anything before that would be great.

Thanks for the quick response... Sorry to be so impatient, but I really want to fly the baby... ;-)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Getting kind of nerve-racking with the staggered release. Why the update now and the bundle later?

I am sure it is because these things are added in different steps into the AS shop system. And as the first single update is already available Fabian announced it here for the people desperately waiting for it. See it as customer service and not the other way around ;)

I already have AXE320.
So do i have to unsinstall this before installing 318/319 for a clean install?

I afraid; when i have new 320 and install it then maybe i will still have old files for new bird.

What do you think ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

That are all different birds, so after installing the A318/A319 you will keep your AXE. And after the new A320/A321 is released and you have installed it you still have you AXE untouched (unless you haven't uninstalled it by yourself of course ;))

I have my AXE uninstalled in the meantime. But not because I was forced to but I don't use it anymore.

The new baby bird is so much cooler :)

You must be kidding. I got aware of this when I was just a second away from starting a flight in the Airbus Extended. Now I have to wait for the finished download, installation etc. before I can start ;)

Thanks for the Info :)

Two questions:

1/ I have the Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 Extended, boxed version. The numer on the sticker inside the box is the number I use to get the bundle price of 24.26?

2/ How van I see in your shop when it is in the shop? Will there be additional choice with price for that?

Looking forward to this ;)

Two questions:

1/ I have the Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 Extended, boxed version. The numer on the sticker inside the box is the number I use to get the bundle price of 24.26?

2/ How van I see in your shop when it is in the shop? Will there be additional choice with price for that?

Looking forward to this ;)

1) Correct. With this key you can buy the A318/A319 Update OR the A318/A319 + A320/321 Update! Right now, you will only find the A319 to download, as the A320/A321 is not released yet.

2) The A320/A321 update will be added to your account automatically if you have bought the double update!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Will there be a cross update from the standalone A318/A319 to the A320/A321?

Please take a look into the first post in this thread and follow the link for more detailed information on the updates.

Hello.

This A318/A319 + A320/A321 include the all upgraded versions of systems for all fleet or is A318/A319 new + A320/A321 1.16?

If A320/A321 is the upgraded version, is already available for download in the bundle or is a pre-order?

Please, respond as soon as possible, my card is ready :)

Regards,

Galaio

• Deputy Sheriffs

This A318/A319 + A320/A321 include the all upgraded versions of systems for all fleet or is A318/A319 new + A320/A321 1.16?

If A320/A321 is the upgraded version, is already available for download in the bundle or is a pre-order?

Please take a look into the first post in this thread and follow the link for more detailed information on the updates.

Thanks. I guess the more explicit information is here:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13238&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight+Simulation&s_language=english

Will there be a cross update from the standalone A318/A319 to the A320/A321?

That was discussed and skipped for the moment. But there will be an anouncement when the A320/A321 is rdy...

Hello Fabian,

I need your Help:

I own the A320 Extended and bought the A 318/319 last Monday for the full Price. I did not know that there will come a Discount. Now I have a new A 318 and an "old" A 320. :banghead1_s:

What could we do that I can get the "Bundle" ? The new Bird is fantastic and I don´t want Money back. It is it absolutley worth!!!!!!!!!!

But could you help me that I can "update" my A320/321 Extended?

Thank´s a lot

Bernd

Archived