Update price and bundle released :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an observation. But it sounds like berni1954 is under the impression that if he had waited not only would he had paid significantly less but also that he would have the A320/321. But not sure if it was put clear that buying the bundle today delivers the A318/19 but you still must wait for the release of the 320/21 in October. So therefore in any case all of us will only have the A318/19 to fly.

Updating or upgrading is so easy and the purchasing procedure is explained in deep. I still not understand why most of the customer have problems to do this.

Flying an Airbus is much more complicated. How they can manage an Airbus (simulated) if they not understand so simple things ????

Hi mates.

I bought the A318/319 the very first day it was released. I couldn't wait any more and I didn't realize any other thing than having it at once.

This is by far the best one in the flight simulator worlds. It´s a must have without a doubt.

Later on, when I entered into the forum, I saw the new A318/319 + A320/321 bundle option. Oh my God! What did I do?

I want to order the new A320/321 when it be released in October. Is there any chance for me to buy the bundle without having to pay twice for the A318/A319?

Thanks in advance and thank you thousand of times for the best Airbus I´ve ever seen any time.

Greetings.

Ah, btw: I hope you gays someday you can take this airbus to X-Plane. I think It would be wonderful to be able having this kind of magic in X-Plane either.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Why would you have to pay twice for the A318/A319? Just buy the other update after it has been released and that's it.

Not complicated at all and the difference to the bundle update is just 4 euro.

Why would you have to pay twice for the A318/A319? Just buy the other update after it has been released and that's it.

Not complicated at all and the difference to the bundle update is just 4 euro.

So, according to your words it´s going to be an update for the ones who have already got the A318/319? Wonderful. Thanks Tom.

Greetings.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is an update for those who have the AXE and want to update to the new upcoming A320/A321. Please read the update information thread. It has all the information on this.

Sorry, I am currently on the road and can't provide the link to that thread via my TapaTalk.

There is an update for those who have the AXE and want to update to the new upcoming A320/A321. Please read the update information thread. It has all the information on this.

Sorry, I am currently on the road and can't provide the link to that thread via my TapaTalk.

Sorry Tom, I think I´m confused again.

That's what I meant at first when I asked my question. For those of us who don't have the A320/321extended version and bought the A318/319 on Monday, in the case We want to buy the A320/321, is going to be an update like the bundle or We have to pay the full price as a whole independent product.

Greetings and thanks a lot for your answers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, now it's precise enough :-) According to Mathijs this cross update hasn't been decided yet. For the moment there are just the updates for those who own the AXE.

Ok, now it's precise enough :-) According to Mathijs this cross update hasn't been decided yet. For the moment there are just the updates for those who own the AXE.

Thanks Tom.

I hope there will be an A320/321 update from A318/319.

Any way, I will buy this new upcoming bus for sure.

Thanks for this pretty great piece of software. It´s simply brilliant.

Thanks.

Archived