Update price and bundle released :)

Just as info, the bundle (The prices for the A318/A319 + A320/A321 package) prices ll follow later today :)!

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 16.16€ <--------------- NOW

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 + A320/A321 24.26€ <--------------- NOW

Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 12.11€ <--------------- October

Just enter your box/download key in the order process and get access to the reduced price version.

For any questions/problems with this feel free to use our chat system :)

jIoQd.png

We ll also add more informations about the bundle options later.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85038-aerosoft-airbus-projects-prices-and-update-options/

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as info, the bundle prices ll follow later today :)!

Just enter your box/download key in the order process and get access to the reduced price version.

What is the "bundle prices II"?!? The A318/A319 + A320/A321-Bundle?

Thank you Mathijs...

I know all the options. I just meant it ironicaly ;) I just wanted to ask to be more precise, the description "bundle prices II" is "non telling" to me ;)

No offense, he just could have said "The prices for the A318/A319 + A320/A321 package will be available shortly/this afternoon"....

Regards,

Max

Thank you Mathijs...

I know all the options. I just meant it ironicaly ;) I just wanted to ask to be more precise, the description "bundle prices II" is "non telling" to me ;)

No offense, he just could have said "The prices for the A318/A319 + A320/A321 package will be available shortly/this afternoon"....

Regards,

Max

Added this to make it clear ;)!

So one more time to avoid making a mistake:

If I want the "All in one package" A318/A319 + A320/A321" Update for AXE - Users, I may not buy right now, am I right? Or can I go ahead and update later for the A320/A321 separately?

Regards,

Max

Edit:

Lol, now it is clear! ;) Thank you Fabian

I already have Airbus X Ekstended and now I want to buy bundle version Airbus X. Please explain step by step how I can buy a bundle version Airbus X, because now, when I enter the serial number in a window, I can only buy A319 / A318 for 16.67€, although the bundle version should cost 24,26 €

Regards, Vasily.

P.S. I am sorry for my english :)

I already have Airbus X Ekstended and now I want to buy bundle version Airbus X. Please explain step by step how I can buy a bundle version Airbus X, because now, when I enter the serial number in a window, I can only buy A319 / A318 for 16.67€, although the bundle version should cost 24,26 €

Regards, Vasily.

P.S. I am sorry for my english :)

You can't buy the bundle version yet. You have to wait until the afternoon.

Hey jonesrob,

we ll add more informations about this later :) just wait for the bundle versions and you ll be happy too :)!

If you own the Airbus A320/A321 Extended you get discounts:

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 16.16€ <--------------- NOW

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 + A320/A321 24.26€ <--------------- NOW

This also includes the download version

I think the confusion is there is currently only the AirBus X (AKA Extended) and the A319/218. If you already have the Older extended X version then you just new the 'upgrade' to the A319/318.

If you have neither then you can get both at a discounted price, instead of purchasing them separately.

Getting kind of nerve-racking with the staggered release. Why the update now and the bundle later? You are really playing it hard on your most loyal customers. I would expect at least 90% of the AXE owners want to buy the bundle and now they have to wait again... Can you at least give some rough indication when it will be released today?

Archived