Anyone working in a video tutorial?

Cyberstudio

Hi guys! first of all, im amazing at the quality of this. Im a software developer and i recognize quality software when i see it. This is a 1.0 product and is just amazing how polished everything is. You guys must be germans or something.

On the other hand, im trying to follow the tutorial and im totally lost. Everything was good (i think) until i arrived at the page 36 and activated the checklist. Then they (a guy and a girl) started flipping switches here and there, and i got totally lost. Its like i had to stand up from the captain seat and sit in the jumpseat. I dont know what they did, where, etc.

For example, they started the APU. i dont know how, where... (Im new to airbus btw, that's why im lost)

Now i dont know in what state the plane is. I don't know what items on the manual where done automatically, and what items are waiting for me. Im looking at the panel, trying to think what to do.

That's why im wondering... Its someone is thinking on a video tutorial or something?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

at the moment we have other priorities than a video tutorial - maybe if things are colling down. But there are a lot of video tutorials available for the A320/321 on YouTube and the basic functions are the same.

In the StepbyStep tutorial every step is explained. If you want to do everything by yourself then switch off the copilot e. g. no automatic settings are made. The copilot then just reads what you have to do. And in the tutorial every switch is explained and where to find the switches: Par example for the APU CL #78 and #79: Those switches are on the OVERHEAD - APU - #10 (see picture #17). But if you want to get familiar with the Airbus you really should read that tutorial and follow it slowly step by step......

Regards,

Hanse

Archived