questions about opening doors ?

vekant

I open the doors of the aircraft and three seconds later, the door closes all alone. Without touching anything.
I will write in french also: J'ouvre les portes de l'avion et 3 secondes après, les portes se referme toute seules. Sans rien toucher.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I open the doors of the aircraft and three seconds later, the door closes all alone. Without touching anything.
I will write in french also: J'ouvre les portes de l'avion et 3 secondes après, les portes se referme toute seules. Sans rien toucher.

OK, this is much clearer for me (although I do ot speak french ;) )

As I can't replicate this issue, how do you open the doors?

Not that i want to interfear but 1 thing that comes to my mind is does it happen at any given airport..

Or let me say it another way, when you try are you parked at the same gate at all testing ? I wounder if it´s the well know problem seen in FSX and p3d as far as i remember,

if parked to close to a fuel station in the airport this can happen as you say here but can´t say. Just a general reminder

Not that i want to interfear but 1 thing that comes to my mind is does it happen at any given airport..

Or let me say it another way, when you try are you parked at the same gate at all testing ? I wounder if it´s the well know problem seen in FSX and p3d as far as i remember,

if parked to close to a fuel station in the airport this can happen as you say here but can´t say. Just a general reminder

I park at any door or airport preblème is.

Indeed, can you remove the privat status please and simply set it to unlisted?

By the way, I have asked my frensh collgeague Clément to help you in Frensh, that may be easier for you.

So if you prefer Frensh support just write your question in Frensh again in here and we may be able to help you better than in English :)

Archived