Regarding payment with serial code

jack1ca

Not wishing to get caught like I did with Heathrow, I was looking for the location that Mathjis mentioned about the discount and where to place the Airbus serial code.

I looked at the area mentioned, "above the selection of the payment method", but don't find any specific location to enter the data.

Could someone point out specifically where that location is?

It sure would be easier (for all events such as this) if there was a checkoff location and space for the code.

I don't mind paying for a product, but paying almost double when not necessary is not something I'm thrilled about (lol).

Jack Fentress

Guys...........

Thanks for the replies.

I knew about the restrictions, but I was just trying to find the location before things opened up.

So, I'm really no further along than I was before I did the original post, however from what you both indicate, something will show up when previous purchasing info is available.

We'll see. It didn't for the Heathrow download as far as I could tell.

Jack

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you imagine what hell would break loose if that would be already visible now?

People would start assuming that the update price is already available! So it wouldn't be just one (you) who is asking, but hundreds!

So don't worry, when from tomorrow on the update order will be possible you will not miss the place to enter your AXE serial number ;)

KAPTEJNLN & Tom...........

Thank you both very much. My question has been answered perfectly.

I have a suspicion I was too quick regarding Heathrow, which is why I never saw that section. Even with the lack of the discount, I'm enjoying the airport thoroughly with no problems.

Jack

Guess its still not there. OH well will come back later and check :)

They said it'd be Wednesday evening France time, so it'll be 12 hours or so yet I guess...

Archived