A318 (Private Jet) range

Hi

Acording to Airbus, the range for the A318 private jet is 7,800 km. I got this product yesterday just to fly with this one:

airbus-a318-a319-09.jpg

That's an a318 private jet, so... Its the performance acording to airbus numbers? will i be able to fly 7800km with it, with 8 passengers and full fuel?

I know i know... :mecry_s: is just that im at work and can't find out until i arrive back at home. I got the installer already but still have to install and test. i just cant wait to find out! that's why im asking

This baby takes you over the Atlantic if you want. The fuelplanner confirms this also. With some 100 passengers and low cargo you can reach West Europe from East Coast US. Just great, where do we need the PMDG 777 anymore, lol. But let me point out, I'm talking about A319 that has even longer range, but A318 makes it long too.

I think BA used an A318 to serve some businessmen from London to New York as a regular morning route.

BAW001 still operates... LCY - SNN - JFK, the fuel stop in Shannon is essential, LCY's runway is too short for the aircraft's takeoff weight including the fuel direct to JFK, so she flies to Shannon for a fuel stop and US Customs handles the passengers to speed up entry into the USA after landing in JFK (essentially, the flight is considered domestic, as US Customs has cleared everything in Shannon). For the return journey, that is not an issue obviously...

A

Ok, Interesting to know that, alehead! I could not believe it myself when I first saw BA advertising one of their A318s on it's way to KJFK. It's yet a tiny, fully seated narrowbody civil airliner. After learned more about the performance of the A318/319 one would think it would be even more common than A320 for various airlines.

I just completed BA2 KJFK-EGLC in 6hrs 35mins in the A318. Handles that steep approach into EGLC great. Was carrying 38pax as per the real flight, its 38 business class layout, landed with 4000kgs of fuel half an hour ahead of schedule.

Fantastic add on to the Airbus collection, keep em coming aerosoft. :)

Doogie

Archived