Carenado StationAir Glideslope not working

sel2002

I have just received the Carenado StationAir CDROM which includes several models inclduing a cargo and amphibian version. So far I've just been flying the amphibian, and I have been very impressed with this aircraft.

I have noticed that the Glideslope INOP flag is showing on the HSI, and I have yet to capture the a glideslope - I've tried at several fields. The localizer works fine, glideslope is always INOP.

Has anyone else experienced this?

John

Yes, of course I'm using the ILS frequency, Localizer workers - glideslope doesn't.

I tested it again tonight

Ketchikan, Alaska ILS/DME-1 RWY 11 approach.

Localizer Freq: 109.3

Again, On the HSI I have a localizer indication that works but no glideslope indicator. There is a INOP red-white bar on the left side of the HSI where you would normally see a glideslope needle. In the realworld this means the glideslope component of the ILS approach has failed.

Is not one else having this problem?

John

Yes, I've sent two eMails to Carenado. The StationAir manual however, does list Aerosoft as the place to go for product support.

Both the Aerosoft and Carenado logo's are on the StationAir CDROM case.

Haven't got an official response from either yet.