Before the whining starts....

It's not mine, but I think it hits a huge nail right on its fat head, especially for a complex product like the AS Bus:

" When all else fails, read the instructions.... if that doesn't work either, try following them." (Tom Pallen 'Old Prof' at Railworks America).

Remember, becoming an airline pilot takes years of study and practice. And just when you think you've seen it all................

People at AS go overboard in preparing the docs for this product. Read them, practice and read them again, then practice some more!

Then if it truly fails, ask nicely. Whining gets you nowhere........

Hans Wilms

• Deputy Sheriffs

Nothing wrong with with trying things out first. That's also my approach in quite a lot of circumstances.

But if things to not work like I want them to do I actually start looking into the manuals to get things sorted out, before "whining" :-)

And with complex stuff like the bus I actually read the step by step guide first before getting into the VC after buying the AXE some time ago.

Archived