View too far

EpicWin

Hello,
view in preview [previewing the aircraft after selecting in menu] and in game (after clicking on fly now [F11 view..outside -> locked spot]) is on default position (zoom 1.0) simply too far.. Zoom 2.0 seems like it should be. Nothing that would destroy my experience but.. just some stuff i noticed.. is there way to edit this so i can do it by myself like editing aircraft.cfg etc?
Thanks!

If you hold CTRL + - (minus key) it will slowly zoom in towards the aircraft, without zooming on the spot and distorting the view which is what happens when you zoom as normal. So the zoom is still at 1.00 but now the view is normal.

There used to be a program where you could change the value of the distance level between the aircraft but can't remember the name of it.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

If you hold CTRL + - (minus key) it will slowly zoom in towards the aircraft, without zooming on the spot and distorting the view which is what happens when you zoom as normal. So the zoom is still at 1.00 but now the view is normal.

There used to be a program where you could change the value of the distance level between the aircraft but can't remember the name of it.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Fantastic, thank you! :-)

Archived