Need Help - Pitch Trim v1.16

ArScAn

Hi,

Just updated AXE from v1.15 to v1.16 (complete uninstall before installing the new version) and since then the pitch trim went crazy...

It keeps continuously moving from 0.0 to 0.1 DN. If I try to set up a different positive or negative trim, it jumps back to 0.0 and starts moving again between 0.0 and 0.1.

I always start at cold and dark (default) but the problem seems to happens at all states and always continues untill the takeoff. Only when airborne the auto trim wents on and the problem ceases.

I've already checked the FSX and FSUIPC (registered) controls and configs and no trim shortcut is set. Tried all AXE variants and addons off but nothing worked.

The most intriguing is that nothing has changed since the v1.15 update and I never faced this issue before. Also, tried reinstalling the AXE 1.16 but nothing done...

Any clues? After many searches in the forum I`ve found some pitch discussions but none similar to my problem.

Thank you very much!

Archived