Madrid is floating on a rock?!

PeterHagen

Hello,

After installing FS9 completly new on my pc, and Windows also, i noticed a problem.

After installing Madrid is was checking if it was working oke, but it wasn't. sitting in the aircraft, no problem, but when you watched outside: I was on a hill about 800ft above the level of the city!

Taking a tour around Madrid finding out all the airports around Madrid where at the same elevation..... Disable the scenery and removing it did not help.

So is it something i did wrong our is it something i looked over? Never counted this problem before.

Peter

some screenshots:

Mayby you can see on this last picture that it almost looks normal, but it is not, look at the mountain sides, they are straight.

Hello Peter,

If you suspect that no other scenery is causing the issue, then you may want to un-install the scenery, then reboot your computer, and the first thing when Windows restarts is to re-install Madrid and then start FS9 and check the Scenery Library to make sure that the entries have been made for it and then check it in the sim.

• 2 weeks later...