And of course ... a LINDA module

guenseli

If you have the VRInsight Airbus FCU panel, then the A318/319 module 3.01 is not compatible. You should continue to use LINDA 2.0 with Aerosoft Airbus X module 2.5b10. To allow LINDA to detect the new aircraft you need to go to the settings panel select Aerosoft Airbus X and click Edit. Change the 2 entries to read "Aerosoft Airbus" so that all the Aerosoft Airbus variants appear (i.e.. A320/A321 and A318/319) and click save.

In my test so far with the A319 there have been no issues. I will look at the changes introduced in 3.01 and issue a Airbus FCU update shortly.

• 1 month later...

LINDA 2.5 has been released with the updated Aerosoft Airbus 4.0 module covering all the new releases - A318/A319/A320/A321. It is now compatible with all the VRInsight Combo panels - original MCP, Combo II MCP (Boeing) and FCU (Airbus).

The download can be found at http://forum.avsim.net/topic/456174-linda-25-released/ including new Airbus module (4.0).

Note: the new Airbus module is no longer compatible with the Aerosoft Airbus Extended X due to changes to the SDK/Lvars.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Airbus & LINDA Users, :hi2_s:

I'm facing problems with downloading the actual LINDA version or Airbus modul at AVSIM.
My LOGIN does not work anymore and I can not create a new one.... :mecry_s:

(see my german-support posting !)

Can anyone please deliver me LINDA 2.5 with the module by mail? :help_s:

LINDA greetings

wolfph64

Hi Wolfph64

Sorry to hear that you are having problems logging into AVSIM and the LINDA support forum. If you PM me your email address I will send you a link to the latest version of Linda 2.5 and the Aerosoft Airbus module.

Other users please note that I can not do this for all comers.

• 3 weeks later...

The latest version of LINDA 2.5.5 with the updated Aerosoft Airbus module 4.2 is now available on the LINDA download forum at http://forum.avsim.net/topic/456174-new-linda-255-released/.

This is fully compatible with both the current VRInsight MCP panels (Boeing Combo II and Airbus FCU) and most joysticks and common control devices.

The Airbus module exploits all the new functions of the new Airbus family including the Weather Radar. It can also be downloaded separately from http://forum.avsim.net/topic/451948-new-aerosoft-airbus-module-42/.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been using Linda to program a home made autopilot panel using the DTA rotary encoder panel. So far I have successfully installed and flight tested: airspeed decrease and increase, altitude increase and decrease, VSI increase and decrease, auto pilot toggle on/off, loc, app, landing gear. I can change the heading decrease mode but the heading increase makes the views mode cycle to finally stop at the tower view and when I return to the cockpit the heading has only changed 4 degrees clockwise. Any ideas to what I am doing wrong? I am assigning the value from the Airbus autopilot rotaries submenu.

Hi Helodrvr

Great to hear that you are using LINDA with your home made panel. Can I suggest you pose your question on the LINDA Support sub forum on AVSIM where I will be better able to answer your problem? Search for LINDA Community.

Archived