Bundled version

I currently don't have the AXE so not doing the update. Would like to get both versions. If I purchase the 318/319 today will I be able to get the discounted (bundled) price when 320/321 is available? Or wait till Wed when the bundled price is available? Thanks! looking forward to it.

Jason

• Aerosoft

Hi,

Firstly please excuse my ignorance. I've already got the A320/A321. On Wednesday iwill be upgrading to the A318/A319. If I purchase the bundle what apart from the A318/A319 am I getting?

Thankyou

Gerry

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85038-aerosoft-airbus-projects-prices-and-update-options/

On Wednesday you will only get the A318/A319 when you buy the bundle since the new A320/A321 have to be developed first of all. We expect this to take a month or two (no promise though, as something unexpected can happen all the time!), and then you get A320/A321 at no extra cost when it's released.

I bought the AXE from pcaviator.com and they haven't shown the product on their site yet so i don't know how i can get the discount after Wednesday. How would it be possible to get the new AXE 18/19 and use my current serial # please? Thank you Aerosoft for a great product.

Hi
I have paid for A318/A319 without having the information about the discount of the Airbus Extended...I didn't see the note about the discount as it was a bit far down below the specs of the bird....Any help in this regard?
I can provide the AXE SN upon request.
Regards
Ahmed

• Aerosoft

Hi
I have paid for A318/A319 without having the information about the discount of the Airbus Extended...I didn't see the note about the discount as it was a bit far down below the specs of the bird....Any help in this regard?
I can provide the AXE SN upon request.
Regards
Ahmed

I am sorry, the information was on the forums for weeks and it was in the news. on the product page it states in red bold letters that the discount options are not yet available. I do not see how we could have made it any more clear.

• Aerosoft

I bought the AXE from pcaviator.com and they haven't shown the product on their site yet so i don't know how i can get the discount after Wednesday. How would it be possible to get the new AXE 18/19 and use my current serial # please? Thank you Aerosoft for a great product.

From wednesday onwards you can just insert your serial when you buy the A318/A319 from our shop.

I am sorry, the information was on the forums for weeks and it was in the news. on the product page it states in red bold letters that the discount options are not yet available. I do not see how we could have made it any more clear.

OK no worries.....I was a bit busy in real life commitments which prevents me from checking the "Forums" or any other staffs.....

Good luck Aerosoft !!!

It is just a suggestion from today tell Wednesday , u can display also the info in the user account "as we before buying we have to log to our aerosoft accounts" and give him the chance to buy now or to buy while the discount is active.....Just thinking :)

Cheers...

Archived