Repaint request

Aboud

Aerosoft Professional paint request for American Airlines:

A319 of both engine variants and CFM Sharklets
A320 of both engine variants without Sharklets
A321 of both engine variants and V2500 Sharklets (Transcontinental and Regular version)

P.S. I spot at CLT and A320s AA are everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 12:53 AM, marcognition said:

Hello!

FSX repaint requested for the La Compagnie F-HBUZ, Airbus A321-251NX, delivered to the airline 18 May 2019.

Thank you!

Marco :)

Even though it's a NEO, it would make a great addition!

Here is a link to a photo of the aircraft in question:  https://www.planespotters.net/photo/964765/f-hbuz-la-compagnie-airbus-a321-251nx

Thanks Marco!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been searching for this paint but no one has done it as yet. Can some take a try at this Silver Airways ATR-42 paint please? Thanks in advance.

Please login to display this image.

Hello! It is very cool if there will have a repaint for Hong Kong Airlines A320-200 CFM! 

Thank you very much, Marco! :D 

Photo from Google 

• 4 weeks later...

good afternoon,

would it be possible to paint the a321 la compagnie for aerosoft a321? i see there is one available for the airbus professional just thought it would be nice for the standard version 

cheers 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry my friend, but you can't post photos.in our forums that are copyrighted by other people. But you can do a Google search for Aerosoft Airbus and the name of the Airline, that should tell you if there is a livery.

Best wishes.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I'm not sure if its too cheeky to ask, but I was hoping someone could make a fictional livery for me, for the A319 and A320cfm.

My airline is called 'buzz canada', is a completely yellow fuselage with billboard branding of the word 'buzz' on the side, and a large cartoon bee logo on the tail.

Kind of like the yellow spirit livery, but with a modern, lower case font, and with black engines

Can anyone make one for me? I can offer virtual beer!!

• 2 months later...
On 27.2.2015 at 03:27, DetCord sagte:

Why has this wonderful livery been removed? Can someone make a new one that looks exactly like this and is also A319 IAE? Basically, exact this one

1 hour ago, AviationWings23 said:

Why has this wonderful livery been removed?

Repaints are copywrited work which is owned by the creator.  In this case, the creator asked us to remove this work.

We (Aerosoft) won't be creating a Thomas Cook livery, however it is always possible that a repainter will create one at some point, but it's entirely up to them.  Since Thomas Cook no loner exists I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for someone to create what is now a Historical Livery for a company that no longer exists - but it could happen.

Best wishes.

• Tom A320 unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

I would love to fly the Airbus A319, A320 & A321 in the Livery of Bamboo Airways. 

Is there a possibility to make these for the Aerosoft Professional in P3D V4?

Kind Regards

Chris

Photo from Bamboo Facebook Page

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Cambodia Angkor Air A321, a couple of months/years ago someone made 3 of them but the links are broken... If someone has it I'd be very grateful!

Cheers and happy landings to all of you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/10/2014 at 4:57 AM, DetCord said:

Thanks gents.

This was another personal project just to see what the livery looked like on the Bus. A few people wanted it so here it is.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2997-airbus-a318-flybe-g-fbep/

Hey there, every time I go to download this file I get told that the file can't be found? I'd love to get this livery