Repaint request

Aboud

Hello,

I would like to request these two textures:

- Azores Airlines CS-TKQ A320:

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?aircraft=-2&airline=-2&country=-2&photog=-2&category=-2&year=-2&keywordrange=reg&keywordlimiter=1&keywords=cs-tkq&sort=1&genre=1&size=-2&mainsearch=search&displaymode=1&display=15

I may be able to get the company logo for this (but at 512px). I know there's one texture in the download section(database) but both logos and fuselage lettering are low res and seems that they are not in scale.

- Everjets CS-TKV A320:

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?aircraft=-2&airline=-2&country=-2&photog=-2&category=-2&year=-2&keywordrange=reg&keywordlimiter=1&keywords=CS-TKV&sort=1&genre=1&size=-2&mainsearch=search&displaymode=1&display=15

Not in the database, I can get more photos of the plane.

AirAsiaIndia VT-APJ 'KABALI' A320

Please login to display this image.

@Ray1974

And the reason for removing your request here ... ? Or is this painters forum not good enough ?

Have in the past questioned why there are two painters sections ( already know the answer - so no need to answer this ) , but when you post here you are asking everyone who paints the Bus , asking in Holger's forum , you are basically asking just him .

It's just a shame that there is a two tier system here and this forum is apparently for the " poor " cousins of the family to show their wares .

Twas not my intention to offend, clearly I did not understand the request process.... I thought I posted in the wrong section, hence why I didnt just delete....I shall now move it back and upset someone else for posting in 2 places...

Good afternoon Gents,

Would it be possible to do a British Mediterranean repaint please? G-MEDA.... (For  Aerosoft A320/A321)

http://www.airliners.net/photo/British-Mediterranean-Airways/Airbus-A320-231/2738784

http://www.airliners.net/photo/British-Mediterranean-Airways/Airbus-A320-231/2536406

http://www.rzjets.net/operators/?show=749

Many thanks in advance!!

Cheers,

Ray

There was no " offence " taken , I was merely pointing out that it is " allowed " to post this in BOTH forums .

14 hours ago, John Glanville said:

when you post here you are asking everyone who paints the Bus , asking in Holger's forum , you are basically asking just him .

There are plenty of others who have posted in both sections to request a paint , my comment had to do with the fact that having two painters forums just complicates the whole procedure . By posting here you will make your request known to more than ONE painter and have a greater chance that someone will actually paint it .

As my signature states , I am one of the " other " Bus painters ( since 2010 ) and there are quite a few more who " contribute their free time " , providing liveries at no cost to forum members . Painters here are not in competition with each other ( even if others may think so ) and if forum members want to rely on one person to fullfil " their needs " then that's fair enough .

Getting " downvoted " for stating something that is obvious ( to me ) , just means I will have to re-think my contribution here .

15 hours ago, John Glanville said:

@Ray1974

And the reason for removing your request here ... ? Or is this painters forum not good enough ?

Have in the past questioned why there are two painters sections ( already know the answer - so no need to answer this ) , but when you post here you are asking everyone who paints the Bus , asking in Holger's forum , you are basically asking just him .

It's just a shame that there is a two tier system here and this forum is apparently for the " poor " cousins of the family to show their wares .

1 hour ago, John Glanville said:

There was no " offence " taken , I was merely pointing out that it is " allowed " to post this in BOTH forums .

There are plenty of others who have posted in both sections to request a paint , my comment had to do with the fact that having two painters forums just complicates the whole procedure . By posting here you will make your request known to more than ONE painter and have a greater chance that someone will actually paint it .

As my signature states , I am one of the " other " Bus painters ( since 2010 ) and there are quite a few more who " contribute their free time " , providing liveries at no cost to forum members . Painters here are not in competition with each other ( even if others may think so ) and if forum members want to rely on one person to fullfil " their needs " then that's fair enough .

Getting " downvoted " for stating something that is obvious ( to me ) , just means I will have to re-think my contribution here .

Then why the rhetorical sarcastic remarks? I am new here and made a mistake with the posting, as I have already explained.  You did not take offence? The " Or is this painters forum not good enough ?" comment says otherwise. If you were merely pointing out its allowed to post in both, then just say so.

I downvoted for the comment " It's just a shame that there is a two tier system here and this forum is apparently for the " poor " cousins of the family to show their wares" 

This clearly isnt the case, and I am sure everyone really appreciates the work/time put in by you guys.

I wasn't planning to continue with this but as you insist on quoting my posts I will attempt to make myself clear :

21 hours ago, John Glanville said:

Was I offended ? No , but I was disappointed that you thought you had to remove your post before reposting in the other forum . If the content of your post had been replaced by the word " Deleted " , then I wouldn't have posted at all . Was I being sarcastic ? Probably .

but when you post here you are asking everyone who paints the Bus , asking in Holger's forum , you are basically asking just him .

6 hours ago, John Glanville said:

By posting here you will make your request known to more than ONE painter and have a greater chance that someone will actually paint it .

That should be clear enough . From what I recall , nowhere does it say that you cannot post in both forums , in fact quite a few people do this .

By reading other threads here , regarding this painters forum , you will understand this statement and why it was made ( a hint : search using the word " closure " ) .

With some 200+ liveries uploaded here and not just the popular airlines , I have also painted others that are no longer in business . A large percentage of that 200+ were made as a result of requests that were made here ( in this forum ) , if a request was made in Holger's forum then that was the posters choice ( not mine ) .

I feel that my " contribution " in this forum gives me the " right " to make the comments I made and if my comments were untrue in any way , I am sure that one of the mods or Mathijs would have pointed that out to me , either here in the forum or by PM .

I will not be posting here again , any further comments you wish to make ( to me ) can be done by PM , freeing the forum for paint requests .

Hi,

A swiss version of the new easyJet livery would be very nice :).  easyJet Switzerland Airbus A319 HB-JYL

Thank you very much!

Regards from Switzerland

Joël

Hi everyone I would love to see these done I dont have the repainting skills so I would appreciate if these could get done at some time. 

On 7/20/2016 at 4:29 PM, FSX FREAKZ said:

Hi everyone I would love to see these done I dont have the repainting skills so I would appreciate if these could get done at some time. 

YL-LCQ will be out soon, since it is a part of my project that I am doing.

Hi there, could I request a simple registration change of the default easyJet G-EZAX, to the registrations G-EZBJ and G-EZBZ? Thankyou!

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, BNStudios1 said:

Hi there, could I request a simple registration change of the default easyJet G-EZAX, to the registrations G-EZBJ and G-EZBZ? Thankyou!

When using pictures that do not have a copyright claim in them it would be a nice gesture to credit their author (Stephan Morris in this case). He was clearly mentioned on the page you took the images from.

53 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

When using pictures that do not have a copyright claim in them it would be a nice gesture to credit their author (Stephan Morris in this case). He was clearly mentioned on the page you took the images from.

OK, but I can't seem to edit my post now that it has been replied to. How can I delete the post and re-write it with the correct copyright notices?