Repaint request

Aboud

Hello to all,

I'm looking for an BulgariaAir Livery (A319). Could someone repaint that Livery ?

Request:

Airline: BulgariaAir

Typ: Airbus A319

Reg: LZ-FBF or LZ-FBA

Thanks you :D

• Upvote 1

Another " Work in Progress " , this time two A319 CJ's ( not modelled by Aerosoft ) in Czech Air Force livery . Still hoping to find a Czech translation for the text on the passenger doors . Will be uploaded in the near future .

2801 named General K Janousek KCB

post-29473-0-50203900-1435299710_thumb.j post-29473-0-96069200-1435299715_thumb.j

post-29473-0-96006800-1435299720_thumb.j

3085 named General J Ocelka DFC

post-29473-0-38476400-1435299727_thumb.j post-29473-0-34550700-1435299734_thumb.j

post-29473-0-65458800-1435299740_thumb.j

• Upvote 3

Hi. it will be good, if we'll see Vueling's A321 in our sim.
At the moment EC-MGY (IAE engines) in fleet, plus three (One of them - EC-MGZ) on order

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED.

The problem with this ( kind of ) livery is that even if you do make all of the written text by the time you have re-sized the text to fit the model , there is nothing left but a blur anyway , so it's a lot of work for basically nothing . The best thing would be to wait until other aircraft are painted in the new livery as I cannot imagine they will all be made in the same way , then at least you have photo's and ( other ) registrations to work with . I was surprised to even find the photo I linked to in my previous post and I don't believe that other photo's ( of the entire fuselage ) with the same clarity will be available anytime soon .

Another example is the BA Dove livery that Holgi is ( still ) working on . This is also a livery that needs a lot of time to make if you are going to do it any justice . If Holgi paints as I do then after a while with a complicated paint , you have to stop and go do something else before the " madness " kicks in , so that you can return to it in the future .

My comment about several " hours " work was meant " tongue-in-cheek " , as this would really be several hundred hours if ALL of the text was made and placed . There is ( unfortunately ) a limit to what you can do with the model however " good " it is .

The new livery for Alitalia is now applied to an A320 without the written text all around.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/292/18791344143_ef3341ebb3_b.jpg

EI-DSY.

I think it's more reasonable to reproduce, isn't it?

Regards,

I would like to Request Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium, OOTCW, in the new Colours, not one single paint is availble for Thomas Cook Belgium in the new Colours :)

So hope this can be done :)

Holgi do you feel of making it? :)

Hello @ all,

first a big compliment to aerosoft and the users here for that great forum . Thanks for all the repaints and Support if needed.

This is my first post and I hope somebody could help me : I´m searching for a fictional repaint of the A321 with the last ( newest ) Germanwings-repaint.

Or is it possibly that somebody could repaint it !?

It would be very nice.

So if somebody could help me it would be great !!

See you and evertime a happy landing

Christian

Hello, everyone. I don't think that they have any in the pipeline, but either way, I was wondering if someone would be willing to paint both A319 and A320 in the current United airlines livery, but with Sharklets (IAE, of course)? It would be much appreciated. Also, I know that there is one done already, but could could someone do an A321 in current United? The one that's out there has CFM engines, but would be nice to have with IAE engines (and possibly Sharklets as well). Thank you.

- Chris Jepsen

Can i request Repaint of

Airbus A320-214 & Airbus A319 (Cebu Pacific New Livery)

Tail Number: RP-C3272

The tail number location is located at upper left of horizontal stabilizer (See Last Picture)

Thank You so much.

One Love. 

Please login to display this image.

COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL DELETED!
Please use links instead.

• Upvote 1

Could someone make a new transaero livrey for Airbus A321 NEO EI-VKO

Thanks a lot!

• Upvote 1

Hello, can somebody kindly create this livery for A321?
They are coming into service very soon.

Only delta I found is for a A319 and it is a old livery.

Much appreciated in advance.

• Upvote 1

http://img.planespotters.net/photo/256000/original/4X-EKL-El-Al-Israel-Airlines-Boeing-737-800_PlanespottersNet_256659.jpg Like this airbus a321 neo And 320 neo Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I would be really happy if someone can maybe do one of these paints for me :)

NIKI A319 OE-LNB
NIKI A320SL OE-LEY
NIKI A320 OE-LEG
NIKI A321 OE-LET

only 1 of these would be great :)

Hello! I have no idea if this is the right place to be writing this but I have repainted request! 

Is somebody able to make the easyjet 250th new livery for the A320neo? It's a great livery and would look awesome!

Thanks, Tom. 

Moin Guys,

how about an A318 Lufthansa Repaint? I does not exist in real life, but it would be nice. A318 fan community is not so big, unfortunately.

I love the Baby Bus :wub:

Please can you repaint the A319, A320 and A321 for China Southern Airlines and Air China 

China Southern Airlines and Air China are the biggest airlines in China, would be great to fly with their planes.

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=159975

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=329395