Repaint request

Aboud

This is a fictional livery created for a SimHQ member and pilot for a Southwest VA that was considering a Airbus purchase for his virtual airline. Uploaded for posterity.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3065-airbus-a319-sharklets-southwest-airlines-n8900z/

3c523d07ef2662be1e4a689cc0998232-fsx-201

Airbus A318 HOP! Air France F-HBLV (fictional).

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3066-airbus-a318-hop-air-france-f-hblv/

be4c58019b2e3f3b0d953ea8e91dba8a-fsx-201

• Upvote 3

hi all

French Newbee, i'm lookinf for a repaint for 320/321 with AIR FRANCE for the last 320/321 version.

I'm trying to make it from PSD paintkit downloaded with the plane but it seems to be more difficult for me

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

EDIT : It was brought to my attention that the VC textures were not correct . This was due to my using the " dark VC textures " mod . Now corrected . Will be checking my recent uploads to Aerosoft for any further problems .

Feel the difference with the new SPIRIT VA www.spiritvirtual.com

Hi folks we´re really glad to introduce our brand new Virtual Airline .... SPIRIT VA.. Months of hard work makes our dream come true.. :)
We operate the real schedules of Spirit and their real fleet: Airbus A319 - A320 -A321 and the historical MD-82..
Our website has a new and fresh image like the real spirit with the Yellow logo..
web hope you can be part of this airline, because if you´re a Airbus or MD lover this is your place to be :)
Our intention is to get the IVAO and Vatsim Certification.. Thats the reason why we´re looking for pilots.
Thanks for your attention and we hope you join us....
bannernks.png
Ruben Font
Spirit Virtual CEO