Repaint request

Aboud

As promised, I've updated the KLM Cityhopper paint. Among the changes, the most notable being that the nose section is now properly rounded where previously it came to a triangular position.

Changlog:

• New striping added
  • Updated cockpit textures
  • Adjusted fuselage markings
  • updated base color (white) sections
  • Properly aligned and rounded nose section

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2901-airbus-a318-klm-cityhopper-ph-axd/

c916cd4019b1f4134b2ddfa365be9e85-fsx-201

My request it's abnormal because I use a VA with birds don't have pictures to give you.

The only thing I have it's a repaint for Airbus X Extended A320 NEO

The files :

A320_NEO_SD_V1.zip

Some pictures:

So I would like If you have the time to repaints the birds with this colors I have All new Aérosoft Airbus A318-A319-A20-A321 Extended or not.

Can you make that for me please ?

Some help please

Best Regards

Just uploaded .

post-29473-0-46206000-1416135645_thumb.j http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3006-airbus-a319-cfm-finnish-airlines-oh-lve/

Finnair's retro aircraft, named Silver Bird, made its maiden flight from Helsinki to Copenhagen on 30 July 2008 . The Finnair Airbus A319 was painted in the livery of Finnair's 1950s Convair in honour of the airline's 85th anniversary .

John

• Upvote 3

I have a repaint I am working on for a VA. But I am having problems with this highlighting thing. If I send the files, could somebody complete it for me? I have it all done except the highlighting part so it looks right. Right now there are spots that are lighter than others etc...

I just uploaded my first attempt at repainting the bus. It is a fictional Norwegian Air Shuttle A320 - LN-NGE. Let me know any issues you find and I will do my best to take care of them. It can be downloaded here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3014-airbus-a320-sharklets-cfm-norwegian-unicef/

post-93037-0-31790900-1416286860_thumb.j

post-93037-0-90758300-1416286871_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

It has been a while since i've seen it mentioned. Is anyone currently working on or will anyone please repaint the AA/US Airways Heritage Liveries for the A319??

To be sure a few have been done already.

Completed repaints that are available are.

Carolina "Panthers"

Arizona "Arizona Flag"

America West (old livery with US AIRWAYS logo)

Ones that I would really love to see are...

Arizona "Cardinals" 1st choice!!!!!

Nevada " Battle Born"

America West (New livery with US or AA logo)

PSA

Allegheny

Piedmont

Philly "Eagles"

If anyone would like to tackle these, I would appreciate it.