Repaint request

Aboud

How about clean versions of your repaints...only Air France and China Airlines are as dirty as the paint-kit depicts here at LAX.

Thanks. Darryl

Sure, I'll take a look but honestly, I don't think the level of dirt and grime on the paintkit is excessive (not to AFR levels anyhow!) :)

I've got that in the works right now. The second one is an A320, but perhaps I can make it happen when the A320 is out.

• Upvote 1

DetCord,

That's funny here's what I have been repainting today!

Nice! I can send ya my PSD's or certain layers if you'd like mate. It would at the very least cut some of the work in-half for ya.

Airbus A319 CFM Sharklets Thomson Airways G-TKAW.

This was a personal project. However, I received more than a few requests that I upload it for public use. Here it is.

Looking very good! Thanks for uploading detcord.

DetCord,

DetCord,

hello araig, if you get time is there a way that you could do a Delta sky team livery for either A318 or the A319.. Thank you

Don

Airbus A319 CFM Sharklets Thomson Airways G-TKAW.

This was a personal project. However, I received more than a few requests that I upload it for public use. Here it is.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/2981-airbus-a319-cfm-thomson-airways-g-tkaw/

IHxcNmFl.png aavt1uHl.png

xJ5bNo6l.png

Thank you very mush for this, looks amazing! Hope to see it on the A320/A321 maybe in the future D: