Repaint request

Aboud

We don't have this engine type, but I hope I can finish my AVIANCA Columbia this week! (N589AV)

If you want I can make the PR-AVD in Brasil for our A319?

Please Holgi, Airbus A319 Avianca Colombia red livery:

Pf7JEAm.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

holgi any news regarding Royal Jordanian please ?

... small thinks will change, but very close to upload!

post-26404-0-21379200-1413834130_thumb.j

We don't have this engine type, but I hope I can finish my AVIANCA Columbia this week! (N589AV)

If you want I can make the PR-AVD in Brasil for our A319?

I appreciate if you do. You can do A318 too, is it possibe?

okey i want to propose something to repainters, i know there are only a dew operators in the work wi a 318, and there are no al repaints done. but my propose is to make fictional repaints because there are only 3 liveries to download of a318 and hug quantity of a 319.

Real a318 buses are Britisth airways, Air france, Avianca brasil and Avianca; Tarom, Frontier Airlines and Lan chile. Thats it. So why don't you make fictional Vueling a318, SAS a318, Lufthansa a318, Iberia a318 Alitalia a318 etc etc etc.

best regards

How about clean versions of your repaints...only Air France and China Airlines are as dirty as the paint-kit depicts here at LAX.

Air Canada Rouge now available! (download here)

C-FYJE (Fin 255)

Special thanks to cdnavi8r for his emotional support and patience with a very tricky tail alignment process... :)

Thanks. Darryl