Repaint request

Aboud

I have to admit I am useless at art of any kind, I wouldn't be able to do an all white livery. So if anybody would be kind enough to do me a British Midland (BMI) A319, I would be very grateful. Thanks

• Upvote 1

I have to admit I am useless at art of any kind, I wouldn't be able to do an all white livery. So if anybody would be kind enough to do me a British Midland (BMI) A319, I would be very grateful. Thanks

Wasn't BMI adsorbed/merged/bought out by the IAG? I thought BMI didn't exist anymore.

EDIT - Holgi did all of the BMI's for AXE, so I'm sure he still has all of the PSD's saved. You could ask him nicely.

Hey all you planepainters :-)

Where is my LAN Airline baby buss ? .... Out of 82 newly painted babybusses, only 2 is the only real baby buss - the A318 - ! ... I know it may not be as popular as it´s bigger sister, that be in the simming community and in real life, but for me, there is only one real baby buss - The A318 ...especially if it´s in the LAN Airline liverey :-)

Jesper

post-55992-0-45053200-1413218315_thumb.j

Wasn't BMI adsorbed/merged/bought out by the IAG? I thought BMI didn't exist anymore.

EDIT - Holgi did all of the BMI's for AXE, so I'm sure he still has all of the PSD's saved. You could ask him nicely.

It was indeed! The thing is that I still have a soft spot for BMI and I think they had just about the best livery ever.

I wanted to say thank you to Holgi and all the other repainters for their great work, you are making lots of people very happy!

I would like to kindly ask if it was possible to create the two following liveries for the new Aerosoft A319? They are

Air Mauritius A319

Aigle Azur A319

This would be really nice. Thanks again for all the work already done, and thanks in advance if those two can be done.

Your wish is my command, check the download listings. And its my first repaint so go easy on me

FireflyRightturn_zpsf4ad1340.jpg

FireflyUnder_zpsac544469.jpg

Fireflyclose_zps6e55d430.jpg

Fireflycloseleft_zps7d35e46d.jpg

Cheers

Chris

Good of you to go simple on your first repaint.... Not! Very nice job, Chris. You are a natural. I'm impressed!

Cheers,

Todd

Please guys, we have 3 or 4 regs for BA, another 3 for Air Lingus, American, lufhtansa etc. Some of them comes standard! Lets diverse the things. Until now we don't have

LAN A318 and A319 (A better one)

TACA A319

Avianca Brasil A318

Air Mauritius A319

And so many operators around the world! Please let's move on..

• Upvote 1