Repaint request

Aboud

While I'm aware of all the different Frontier A319's out there left to be done, I would like to request any of Frontier's A318 aircraft. I know that they no longer fly with them (what a shame :mecry_s: ), but would love to be able to put some of them in my fleet. Thanks.

BA A319 G-EUPA in this livery - http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=506477

and BA A319 G-EUPC in the Olympic livery http://www.planespotters.net/Aviation_Photos/photo.show?id=506519

Both would be very much appreciated :)

Your wish is my command, check the download listings. And its my first repaint so go easy on me

FireflyRightturn_zpsf4ad1340.jpg

FireflyUnder_zpsac544469.jpg

Fireflyclose_zps6e55d430.jpg

Fireflycloseleft_zps7d35e46d.jpg

Cheers

Chris

• Upvote 2

Now that Alitalia and Meridiana are done, that's Itaky covered, but now I have discovered lots of Greek Islands that need exploring...

An Olympic A319 livery would be very much appreciated!

Just a note to who ever wants to paint more of the US Airways fleet- the PSA plane and the America West (orange and green) plane are both now wearing the American title. And the Allegheny heritage plane is in Roswell currently and will wear the American title soon.

Just a note to who ever wants to paint more of the US Airways fleet- the PSA plane and the America West (orange and green) plane are both now wearing the American title. And the Allegheny heritage plane is in Roswell currently and will wear the American title soon.

That's not good news! I really hope they will still have some sort of heritage symbol on the airplane, I can't see my hometown carrier dissolve away like this!

jetsflier,

They are still in the same retro schemes as before but the US Airways title have been replaced with the American title.

Speaking of retro schemes, any interest in this one?

I'm not 100% happy with the curvature of the blue lines on the nose and tail but I don't have time to tweak them right now so I will upload this as V1 and if I get a chance to update them in the future I will.

post-1357-0-48263000-1412996395_thumb.jp

post-1357-0-38800200-1412996397_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

jetsflier,

They are still in the same retro schemes as before but the US Airways title have been replaced with the American title.

I'm not 100% happy with the curvature of the blue lines on the nose and tail but I don't have time to tweak them right now so I will upload this as V1 and if I get a chance to update them in the future I will.

Love it, remember seeing this plane while on a school trip, it looked stunning in the Phoenix night.

jetsflier,

Looks great man keep em coming!!!!!!!!

Yes the nose lines need to be more straight out but for V1 it's awesome man.