Repaint request

Aboud

VP-BIU

URAL AIRLINES

Пожалуйста, пожалуйста сделайте этих малышей, я буду очень благодарен Вам.

Please, please make these kids, I will be very grateful to you.

Hello everyone,

I want to please:

- A319 Easyjet switzerland HB-JZP or other

- A319 decicate Air France

- A320 Transavia France F-HBNL

- A320 Inter European Airways G-IEAF

- A320 Air Inter

thank you very much.

Lucky93

Пожалуйста, пожалуйста сделайте этих малышей, я буду очень благодарен Вам.

Please, please make these kids, I will be very grateful to you.

One is already out....

Check my link above to the Russian Avsim site. They have Ural, Aeroflot and others for our Russian friends. :D

What does Easyjet (Multiple) mean ? I requested this one if possible :) :

http://www.airliners.net/photo/EasyJet-Airline/Airbus-A319-111/2377987/&sid=128758c14c44be4bdb1a99666f4a1932

I'd very much appreciate if someone with the skills could re create the easyJet A319 G-EZIO. The Change for Good, UNICEF aircraft. Special to me as it was the first aircraft I operated on.

http://airlinersgallery.smugmug.com/Airlines-Europe-1/Airlines-Europe-1/EasyJet-UK/i-88Mzfn7

If no-one else is already making this I can accept the challenge. I think one reg is enough for you as aircraft in other ways seems to share the same livery.

Although I'll be busy the rest of the week so I'll be able to start this livery next week earliest.

If anyone else is able to make it faster, or someone is already making it, please let me know :)

If no-one else is already making this I can accept the challenge. I think one reg is enough for you as aircraft in other ways seems to share the same livery.

Although I'll be busy the rest of the week so I'll be able to start this livery next week earliest.

If anyone else is able to make it faster, or someone is already making it, please let me know :)

Well that would be great ! Thanks a lot !

Starting on Virgin America tonight.. :)

Oh thank god. I tried to do this one earlier tonight and after about 6 hours, I just couldn't get it to look right so I gave up. I don't know how you painters do some of the things you do. Your Allegiant paint looks great btw!

• Deputy Sheriffs

A big thanks to Holgi for providing the "clean" livery of the A319 CFM Germanwings!

Just wanted to say ...

... gerne! :)