Repaint request

Aboud

I think DET CORD said he would be doing that one soon.

Since Nicrative is already working on one, I'll let him go ahead and finish his version. I'm still stuck on the QantasLink 319 at present.

It would be great to have a repaint status that shows repaints in work. This will help me contribute a repaint that someone has yet to do or is not working on.

*bites the bullet and risks getting smacked*

Don't think anyone is doing the aforementioned US Airways repaints CFM and IAE

*bites the bullet and risks getting smacked*

Don't think anyone is doing the aforementioned US Airways repaints CFM and IAE

Do you mean these? ;)

I would love to see my hometown carrier, US Airways (a very special airline to me), in all of their A319 paints, including:

>> Regular US Airways A319

>> Arizona Cardinals A319

>> Carolina Panthers A319

>> Pittsburgh Steelers A319

>> Philadelphia Eagles A319

>> Nevada Livery A319

>> Arizona Livery A319

>> 1980 America West Heritage Livery A319

>> Piedmont Heritage Livery A319

>> PSA Heritage Livery A319

>> America West w/ American Airlines Logo Heritage Livery A319

>> Allegheny Heritage Livery A319

Really hope to see all of these in my hangar at some point, starting with the regular livery.

Thanks so much to anyone who is willing to take on one/many of these aircraft, it means a lot to me as this carrier is very special to me.

Well, you're right, I don't believe anyone has started work on these!

And all of the other aforementioned US Airways A319s:

I would love to see my hometown carrier, US Airways (a very special airline to me), in all of their A319 paints, including:

>> Regular US Airways A319

>> Arizona Cardinals A319

>> Carolina Panthers A319

>> Pittsburgh Steelers A319

>> Philadelphia Eagles A319

>> Nevada Livery A319

>> Arizona Livery A319

>> 1980 America West Heritage Livery A319

>> Piedmont Heritage Livery A319

>> PSA Heritage Livery A319

>> America West w/ American Airlines Logo Heritage Livery A319

>> Allegheny Heritage Livery A319

Really hope to see all of these in my hangar at some point, starting with the regular livery.

Thanks so much to anyone who is willing to take on one/many of these aircraft, it means a lot to me as this carrier is very special to me.

Hi

Would any of you talented repainters out there consider an easyJet livery that included the new sharklets?

AFAIK easyJet only operate the A320 NEO with sharklets (maybe someone could confirm?), however be nice to have an A319 with them :)

http://www.airbus.com/galleries/photo-gallery/dg/idp/40650-a320-sharklets-easy-jet/?share=1

Many thanks in advance

It would be great to have a repaint status that shows repaints in work. This will help me contribute a repaint that someone has yet to do or is not working on.

I don't think anyone has put dibs on a Delta repaint yet. ;)

I have seen 4 to 5 requests of painting a royal jordanian A319 (including mine, and the whole topic was started by a gentleman requesting RJ too) but haven't noticed any of the painters (if there's more than holgi) confirming that it will be painted can we please have an update or something regarding this matter ?

thanks guys

I have seen 4 to 5 requests of painting a royal jordanian A319 (including mine, and the whole topic was started by a gentleman requesting RJ too) but haven't noticed any of the painters (if there's more than holgi) confirming that it will be painted can we please have an update or something regarding this matter ?

thanks guys

Which registration should it be?

Which registration should it be?

this was my original post addressing holgi, I'm sorry I wasn't aware there was more than a painter. anyways I also had a request for etihad A319, but I'd put Royal jordanian as my first priority.

Thanks a lot and all of you are doing a great effort to keep this amazing project going !

• Upvote 1