Repaint request

Aboud

I would love to see repaints of Iberia as well as US Airways (regular livery as well as the heritage liveries) the America West A319 heritage livery has been recently changed to remove the "US AIRWAYS" text with the New American Logo and Font.

Thank you in advance.

• Upvote 1

How come you guys didnt include the British Airways A319 livery we saw in your preview shots? Was kinda dissapointed when I looked in the 319 IAE folder.

Update: sorry I just checked download section nvm thanks a lot!

BTW, which liveries are inlcuded in this package ?

Also, I second the Delta repaint as well as Jet Blue and USAIr if not included in the original release.

Thanks.

Carlos

I am sure that Airliners.net and Planespotters.net will be very impressed with all the " stolen " copyrighted photographs that are being used here . Read the terms and conditions on the respective sites before posting .

Surprised that none of the mods have picked up on this .

• Upvote 3

I am sure that Airliners.net and Planespotters.net will be very impressed with all the " stolen " copyrighted photographs that are being used here . Read the terms and conditions on the respective sites before posting .

Reading the terms and conditions you will find that linking to the pictures is allowed! Since all we see here are links, there are no issues. "Stolen" (between parenthesis or not) is quite a provocative over-statement.

As a matter of fact any site will allow linking, it's free publicity!!

Hans Wilms

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Reading the terms and conditions you will find that linking to the pictures is allowed! Since all we see here are links, there are no issues. "Stolen" (between parenthesis or not) is quite a provocative over-statement.

As a matter of fact any site will allow linking, it's free publicity!!

Hans Wilms

I have the pictures deleted and replaced with the registry!

John, you got me confused here, am I braking the copyright law by posting a link to the pictures?

P.S. This is a legit question, so thanks for any enlightenment as I link to pictures often with the understanding that this is legal.