How I can retrieve the activation code AXE?

Manolix

Hi, How I can get my activation code AXE?
Due to irreparable damage to my external hard drive, I lost all backups of my addons. Although thankfully already recovered almost 90% thanks to a long journey through my email. Great was my surprise find no backup activation code my AXE purchased on this site and that the summary of my orders appear only my two annual updates NavDataPro.
If it is true, through the Support-Database I can access the downloadable version of the AXE, but what I need is to get the activation code. In most providers which I recovered all products, I regained its corresponding serial.
Some days ago I posted this same concern in the Spanish forum, but still rests peacefully.
Watch for any cooperation and assistance in this regard.
Best Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Depends on where you bought your AXE:

If you bought the download version from Aerosoft directly, you'll find your serial key in your shop account.

If you bought the download version elsewhere contact the reseller.

If you bought the boxed version, the serial number is on a stick inside the box.

Thanks for responding

I bought it directly from Aerosoft but no data appears in the product purchase in my shop account.

This is all the information that appears in my account:

post-80689-0-58494000-1411222061_thumb.j

post-80689-0-74077500-1411222077_thumb.j

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you bought the download version directly from Aerosoft it must appear in your shop account. Or may you have 2 different shopaccounts for any reason.

But your problem can not be solved here. Please contact Aerosoft directly. Contact details can be found on the website.

Archived