Axe A320 works flawlessly in Prepar3D v2.3

JustanotherPilot

For those considering the change to Prepar3D v2.3, I highly recommend it. I have Prepar3D v1.4 also installed but v2.3 excels The graphics are unbelievable, I could not imagine the realsim in texturing on the A320 both externally and with the VC panel. My frame rates take a small hit to that of FSX but the game runs smoother with no visible stutters or pausing and no crashes to CTD I have the sliders set to MAX to increase the visuals - something I could never do in FSX and the prepar3d.cfg tweaked slightly but nothing outrageous. I'm also using REX for cloud textures, ASN(Prepar3D) for weather and ORBX scenery. This combo, with FSX, really had the system working and usually resulted in a CTD

I have a pretty medicore system that is still running an intel i7-2600 CPU with 12gig RAM with an Asus R9 270X graphics card. I'll be upgrading the CPU to an i7-4770K CPU which should really improve performance.

My message......go for it!

Archived