Account history disappeared

philippe

Hello, I have been a loyal customer of Aerosoft for over a year now, which I have done sever great acquisitions. However, I had to leave FS9 for little while and now I am back and I am currently re-installing all of my add-ons. So far, Paris CDG and German Airports 1 are not installing since apparently I have installed them more than 4 times. Now I know it was possible for us to manually re-initialise the installer counter when we accessed our profile on the Aerosoft website, but now low and behold, ALL of my previous orders are no longer there.... How is this possible? I would like to install my add-ons again... email: pg.gagnon@gmail.com

Hello Philippe,

Could you possibly be looking in the wrong shop as there are now two during the transition period.

To get all information on your order, including your Registration Key, any available updates and the Download Link if active, use the following procedure:

1. Log on to the shop. www.aerosoft-shop.com

2. Select Your Account (top right hand side of the screen) using the email address you selected and your password

3. Now select Your Order Details & Downloads

4. You will now see all orders you done on the shop (sorted per date)

5. IMPORTANT: Select the order you want to get details on by clicking on the Order Date in the list to the left.

6.You will be presented with a screen with a download link if active, any updates and your Registration Key.

Hello Philippe,

Could you possibly be looking in the wrong shop as there are now two during the transition period.

To get all information on your order, including your Registration Key, any available updates and the Download Link if active, use the following procedure:

1. Log on to the shop. www.aerosoft-shop.com

2. Select Your Account (top right hand side of the screen) using the email address you selected and your password

3. Now select Your Order Details & Downloads

4. You will now see all orders you done on the shop (sorted per date)

5. IMPORTANT: Select the order you want to get details on by clicking on the Order Date in the list to the left.

6.You will be presented with a screen with a download link if active, any updates and your Registration Key.

Ahhhhh! :D Thank you for the information. Wasnt aware that there were now two accounts. You mentioned a "transition" period... a transition to what?

As always I must say I am impressed with the good customer quality service!