Virgin Atlantic Litted Red!?

bradley27

• 1 month later...

With the release of the renewed A320 / 321 the Virgin Atlantic paints will be uploaded .

I want to make sure before uploading that the textures will work , from what I have read in the preview section is that the texture.cfg will have been altered . Adding the new and old texture.cfg means not having to upload for each version . Not forgetting of course that these paints also work for the original AirbusX .

It is also true that from March 2015 it seems that they will revert to their previous Aer Lingus livery .

John

With the release of the renewed A320 / 321 the Virgin Atlantic paints will be uploaded .

I want to make sure before uploading that the textures will work , from what I have read in the preview section is that the texture.cfg will have been altered . Adding the new and old texture.cfg means not having to upload for each version . Not forgetting of course that these paints also work for the original AirbusX .

It is also true that from March 2015 it seems that they will revert to their previous Aer Lingus livery .

John

Look forward to your release been looking for the Little Red colours

• 1 month later...

Archived