PMDG 777ER pax and cargo weights from PFPX

When I create my flightplan in PFPX I enter the number of pax and weight of cargo. When I start 777 and start to program the FMC I am asked for 3 modes of pax, i.e. first class, econ, etc. Also, where do I get the cargo weights to enter into the FMC? Seems the FMC asks for more detail than PFPX provides. Don't want to change PFPX after programming the FMC because the weights affect fuel, range, etc.

Would appreciate any help.

Jeff Even

Rocklin, CA

Just enter the ZFW from PFPX on the FMC PERF INIT page on Line 3. The FMC and plane just want the weight. Don't worry about the pax and cargo in the Payload section in FSX Actions. In FSX Actions just enter the fuel.

Michael Cubine

Just enter the ZFW from PFPX on the FMC PERF INIT page on Line 3. The FMC and plane just want the weight. Don't worry about the pax and cargo in the Payload section in FSX Actions. In FSX Actions just enter the fuel.

Michael Cubine

Thanks, Michael. I'll give it a shot.

J

Archived