FSX Flight Saving

cousinbob200

Hey,

I have to say I really enjoy Airbus x Extended I think its absolutely fantastic.

Theres just an issue though.

I would like to do large flights for realism but the problem is I cant save the flight and load it back up another time. It works fine for standard and other add ons. The problem is, I can save it, but if I quit and load it back up, the plane system/navigation system resets. So when I load the flight, it's basically got no power or anything. As for that, It limits me to doing short flights as they take a while and I dont have time to do big flights that I would like to do without coming off the computer.

Sorry to confuse you but I would just like to have some help with this issue.

Thanks,

Hi Cousinbob200

Whenever FSX saves or loads a flight it only load/saves some basic parameters. A message is also send to the add-ons which they can choose to act on and this is the reason some complex add-ons can properly function after a load. Unfortunately Aerosoft have chosen not to take advantage of this possibility and your only option is to load/save manually using the right MCDU.

• Save your game as you normally do.
  • On the right MCDU click ACFT STATE.
  • Click SAVE USER STATE.
  • Click the Save button and choose a name or just use the default.
  • Exit FSX and do something else...

When starting up FSX you basically do the same thing.

• Load your game as you normally do.
  • On the right MCDU click ACFT STATE.
  • Click LOAD USER STATE.
  • Click the Load button and choose the name of your save.
  • Land safely...

Have fun...

Archived