AES 2.36 is available now

OPabst

• Developer

AES 2.37 is available now here

post-77-0-97561100-1410523324_thumb.jpg

2014-09-23: Fix for double Jetways in FSDT KDFW (FS9/FSX)
With AES 2.36 the jetways of the scenery are not excluded and still visible.
To fix this issue AES 2.36 must be installed, then unpack the file below into
<FS>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT and <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Folder and overwrite the old file.
After restart of the FS the jetways should be gone.

2014-10-06: Fix for double Jetways in Aerosoft Larnaca X (FSX)
Since August 2014 there is a different Installer of the scenery available, where the jetways are placed different.
This have the effect, that AES will not exclude the jetways of the scenery in FSX. With the attached patch this is fixed
Unzip the file to the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT and <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY folder and replace the old file.
This will remove the jetway correct for the old and new Scenery Installer versions. FS9 seams not to be effected here.

Where can I find PIS Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl for FS9?

PIS Manila does not exist for FS9, sorry!!!

Maybe Oliver knows something we don't. ;)

Lets hope this is not a typo, FS9 needs an excellent Manila.

Hey just wondering if we can ever expect Aerosoft Seychelles X (FSIA)? It was requested awhile back but has not been AESed. Find it strange for it being an Aerosoft product?

Thanks,

Paul

+1 ... i´m sure that we´ll get AES support for this destination later.

Sorry if this question is out of place but if I have AES 2.35 with credits available will I lose them and my data by downloading 2.36 as I didn't find an update area in the AES programe.

Sorry if this question is out of place but if I have AES 2.35 with credits available will I lose them and my data by downloading 2.36 as I didn't find an update area in the AES programe.

Normaly you won't. Unless if does codes where cracked ones.

I hope that in future version will be LZKZ Kosice intl. airport. If you need money for development for this airport i can donate some money ;)

Thanks for update oliver and best regards.

Oliver,

Quick question. OPKC from MSK. Did a search in the forum and it's not realy clear to me if MSK is supported yes or no. And OPKC is mentioned in the "airport list" at the AES purchase page. So, if it's not supported please remove the airport from the list. If it's supported, than I have a problem in 2.36. I have OPKC installed and I can't assign credits to the airport. It's not shown in AES. O, ofcourse, I run FS9.1 :-)

Jeroen ... AES was/is supported on the original version of OPKC. Such support was deliberately dropped by Oliver when MSK released version 2, the only one currently available.

Thnx for the heads up. So I bought an airport that will not be supported. Clear. My mistake, money down the drain :-)

money down the drain :-)

If its any consolation I own the airport, however I knew the AES situation beforehand. As strange as it may seem Jeroen one can still enjoy and use OPKC without AES! Imagination is, at times, one of man's finest attributes. :glare_s:

• 2 weeks later...

Can I assume that this update also comes with an aircraft profile for the A318/A319, or does the profile come with the aircraft instead? Or will I need to manually configure the aircraft for AES once it's loaded in the sim?

• Deputy Sheriffs

AES never comes with aircraft profiles. Either they come with the Aircraft or you have to set them up by yourself. In case of the A318/319, profiles are included.

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver thank you so much for this! I'm constantly looking forward to your updates!

However, after uploading 2.36, AES doesn't work when starting a flight. The jetways have all dissappeared at the gates, I can't bring up the AES window, and the ground crew do not show up. AESHelp does open up and is showing all of my active airports in green, so that's good. I ran 2.36 as Administrator as well and restarted my computer just in case--Still no luck. FS9 Settings is showing AES at the top of my scenery library, where its supposed to be. I haven't received any error messages.

Anybody have any ideas? :(

Thanks in advance!

James

FS9

Archived